Instructions on how to build Fiora season 11 guide Top and rune pages for Fiora with the strongest solo items, top build full damage of pro players in order to increase skill sets, plus summoner spells to supplement skills Fiora combos latest counter in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Fiora Season 11
Most used Fiora Top
Flash + Teleport/Ignite
Fiora has always been a pretty strong name in the top lane in League of Legend, she has a set of skills capable of causing very strong damage and recovery, can go and solo with any champion. Especially in the late game with full items, Fiora can send opponents to the scoreboard easily even if he is a tanker.
Fiora not only appeared much in ranking climbing but she was also used in professional competition, associated with famous players such as Smeb, MaRin …
Flash and Teleport are the two most standard summoner spells for Fiora Top. It allows Fiora to spike in lane exchanges or mid-late-game fights.
Items – How to build Fiora Season 11
Doran’s Blade + Health Potion/Doran’s Shield
Doran’s Blade and Health Potion are two good starting items for Fiora to help her become stronger in the laning phase.
Plated Steelcaps > Mercury’s Treads > Berserker’s Greaves
Plated Steelcaps: is the right choice for Fiora going Top because she often has to deal with champions with a lot of physical damage.
Ravenous Hydra + Trinity Force + Death Dance
Ravenous Hydra and Trinity Force: are two essential items that are important to Fiora, so they need to be up as soon as possible. It both helps increase damage, heal ability, the farm quickly, reduce cooldowns … and help her continuously activate passive increasing damage on attacks.
Fiora possesses the ability to inflict great damage, but her defensive stamina is not much, more than that, melee champion Fiora often has to rush into combat to deal maximum damage. So Guardian Angel with the ability to revive + damage will be extremely suitable for her.
Bloodthirster, Guardian Angel, Sterak’s Gage, Randuin’s Omen, Mercurial Scimitar
How to build Fiora season 11
How to build Fiora season 11 going Top
With her enormous amount of damage and recovery, at the late game Fiora can solo with most champions without fear.
If Fiora is on the lane with a mage champion or an opponent with multiple control effects such as: Zoe, Leona … please equip Mercurial Scimitar, to ensure her safety.
- How to get Fiora going Top best: Ravenous Hydra + Plated Steelcaps + Trinity Force + Death Dance + Sterak’s Gage + Guardian Angel
- Or: Ravenous Hydra + Mercury’s Treads + Trinity Force + Sterak’s Gage + Chempunk Chainsword + Guardian Angel
Fiora pros and cons
- Possessing a skill set has great damage
- Fiora has high mobility and is able to dodge enemy skills well
- Strength increases over time towards the end of the game very strong when fully equipped
- The ability to crush the enemy lane, snowball hard when gaining a little advantage.
- As one of the best split push champions, you can Solo Q any opponent.
- Very good gank team ability, easy to eat Pentakill
- Counter many top lane champions
- Fiora requires the player to have good skills, in order to bring out her full effectiveness.
- In the fight, it is necessary to choose the right time to rush in with the ultimate ability Great Challenge
- Fiora’s early game is a bit fragile.