Instructions on how to build Fizz season 11 guide Mid and the rune pages for Fizz the most hit items, top build full ap of pro faker’s damage in order to increase skill sets, plus summoner spells wake up the newest Fizz combo skill in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Fizz Season 11
Most used Fizz Mid
Flash + Ignite/Teleport
Fizz is a champion with very interesting gameplay, the ability to burst damage is very strong like assassins, and has the ability to double and make the opponent extremely uncomfortable when facing Fizz. In addition, with its maneuverable skill set, Fizz can close or freeze to defeat the target in seconds, then escape safely without being too afraid of anything.
The Tidal Trickster is a lot more common in the mid lane as a mage-assassin, but you can also use Fizz as a top laner or jungler very effectively.
Flash + Ignite: are the best summoner spells for Fizz, to increase the ability to push lane and finish target.
Items for Fizz
For Fizz Mid/Top: Corrupting Potion
Corrupting Potion: will be the best starting item for The Tidal Trickster to ensure early game recovery.
For Fizz Jungle: Emberknife + Refillable Potion
Sorcerer’s Shoes > Ionian Boots of Lucidity > Mercury’s Treads
Sorcerer’s Shoes: helps Fizz maximize the amount of strength, is the most suitable choice.
- Fizz Mid AP: Hextech Rocketbelt + Lich Bane + Zhonya’s Hourglass
- Fizz Jungle: Night Harvester + Lich Bane + Zhonya’s Hourglass
- For Fizz AP: Void Staff, Banshee’s Veil, Morellonomicon
- For Fizz Top: Randuin’s Omen, Spirit Visage, Guardian Angel, Blade of the Ruined King, Guinsoo ‘s Rageblade, Maw of Malmortius
How to build Fizz season 11
How to build Fizz season 11 Mid full AP
Lich Bane: This is an indispensable item for Fizz, Fizz’s skillset incorporating Lich Bane will help activate extremely good passive with effects that deal more damage from basic attacks, and duration The magic power and other stats it gives, you need to equip this item as soon as possible for Fizz.
Hextech Rocketbelt: helps Fizz increase his ability to clear the soldiers, as well as one-shot bursts, become much stronger.
Zhonya’s Hourglass: As a melee champion, Fizz always has to be close to his opponent to deal damage, which makes Fizz always put himself in dangerous situations, so Zhonya’s Hourglass will be a good item, useful for Fizz in teamfights as well as ensuring safer for Fizz when deep into the teamfight between enemy formation.
Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff: will maximize 100% of Fizz’s magic damage output, making Fizz’s Oneshot combos even more dangerous.
Or you can also choose Morellonomicon for Fizz to deal with strong resilient formations such as: Swain, Vladimir, Mundo …
=> This is the most powerful and standard way to build Fizz for Mid full AP.
- Hextech Rocketbelt + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Lich Bane + Mejai’s Soulstealer + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap
How to build Fizz season 11 Jungle
The Fizz build for Jungle is similar to Fizz mid lane => just play with full AP.
- Night Harvester + Ionian Boots of Lucidity + Lich Bane + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff
- Or: Hextech Rocketbelt + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Lich Bane + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Void Staff + Rabadon’s Deathcap