Instructions on how to build Garen season 11 guide Top lethality and rune pages for Garen with the most powerful solo items, top build full damage of pro players in order to increase skill sets, plus spell support wake up the newest Garen combo skill in League of Legends.
Most used Garen Top
Flash + Teleport/Ignite
Garen Top Fighter – Tanker is one of the easiest to play in League of Legends, but his ability to resist and block control damage is also very respectable.
Flash: This is the basic and almost mandatory summoner spell for all champions. Garen is no exception
Teleport: Teleport will allow Garen to support his teammates in other lanes, focus quickly with teammates taking on important goals, or push the lane mid-late game.
Ignite: Another summoner spell that can replace the two Summoner spells above. Best when combined with Flash. Helps Garen to press lane, finish off targets better, but creates invisible pressure on teammates in other lanes. Smite: Used for Garen going Jungle.
Items – How to build Garen season 11
Doran’s Shield + Health Potion/Doran’s Blade
Doran’s Shield and Health Potion are two starting items that players love and use heavily for Garen.
Plated Steelcaps > Mercury’s Treads > Boots of Swiftness
Plated Steelcaps: this is also a great choice for Garen, helping Garen increase his resistance.
- For Garen Top/Mid: Striderbreaker + Stormrazor + Dead Man’s Plate
- For Lethal Garen: Prowler’s Claw + Youmuu’s Ghostblade + Black Cleaver
Garen has 2 ways to build:
- Garen full tank: extremely tough and strong resilience – you can jump in and kick in a fight – then back out, wait a moment: Warmog’s Armor will help you fill up like the first time – then continue to rock.
- Lethality or Critical Garen: the resistance is a bit poor, but the ability one-hit Combo is very strong.
Maw of Malmortius, Duskblade of Draktharr, Infinity Edge, Mortal Reminder, Death Dance, Spirit Visage, Warmog’s Armor, Randuin’s Omen, Thornmail
How to build Garen season 11
How to build Garen season 11 Top
This is the best way to build Garen Tank going top lane: both having good damage and being able to clear minions quickly with a good solo couple thanks to the burning ability, with extremely high recovery with the pair of items: and extra speed Movement degree: Dead Man’s Plate + Boots of Swiftness -> Turn Garen into a monster, seemingly immortal with this items.
Garen Top / Mid build
- Striderbreaker + Berserker’s Greaves + Stormrazor + Dead Man’s Plate +Sterak’s Gage + Death Dance
- Or full Tank: Striderbreaker + Plated Steelcaps + Black Cleaver + Dead Man’s Plate + Sterak’s Gage + Force of Nature
In case the opponent has many strong Physical Damage or assassin champions: should choose Thornmail and, help increase laning ability and decrease the enemy’s strength a part. If the team has many strong crowd control effects or a lane with a magic damage champion: Mercury’s Treads and Spirit Visage are the right choices.
- Striderbreaker + Plated Steelcaps + Stormrazor + Dead Man’s Plate + Thornmail + Sterak’s Gage
How to build Garen season 11 going Jungle
With Garen going Jungle: the Lethal build is also quite effective: the ability to quickly clear monsters, Combo to gank Q + E + R is easy to get kills.
- Prowler’s Claw + Mercury’s Treads + Youmuu’s Ghostblade + Black Cleaver + Edge of Night + Sterak’s Gage
- Or: Trinity Force + Plated Steelcaps + Phantom Dancer + Dead Man’s Plate + Infinity Edge + Sterak’s Gage