Instructions on how to build Gnar season 11 guide Top and Gnar rune pages for Gnar equipped with the strongest solo attack, top build full damage of pro players order to increase skill sets, plus summoner spells to supplement the moves skill combo Gnar latest counter in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – how to build Gnar season 11
Most used Gnar Top
Grasp Of The Undying
Flash + Teleport
Flash + Teleport: indispensable for Gnar going top lane. Flash helps Gnar to hit the GNAR! as beautiful as possible, reversing the game. Teleport helps Gnar support, as well as the focus with teammates in other lanes quickly.
Items – how to build Gnar season 11
Doran’s Blade + Health Potion
Doran’s Blade and Health Potion are the preferred starting items for players and use a lot, if you want to play safe, you can choose Doran’s Shield
Plated Steelcaps > Mercury’s Treads > Boots of Swiftness
Plated Steelcaps: will be the right choice to increase laning and better resistance, If the enemy team has too many control effects as well as magic damage, you should go to Mercury’s Treads.
Trinity Force + Black Cleaver + Sterak’s Gage
Randuin’s Omen, Spirit Visage, Gargoyle Stoneplate, Thornmail, Blade of the Ruined King, Phantom Dancer
How to build Gnar season 11
How to build Gnar season 11 going Top
Black Cleaver is the most essential basic item for Gnar, it delivers great health and damage to Gnar. When in Giant form, or bouncing moves as well as having to rush into good ultimate in combat, so Randuin’s Omen + Guardian Angel will make Gnar safer and reduce assassination injury from the opponent when crossing into the middle of the enemy team formation.
=> This is how to build Gnar season 11 in the standard and strongest way.
- Trinity Force + Plated Steelcaps + Black Cleaver + Sterak’s Gage + Force of Nature + Dead Man’s Plate
If Gnar lanes with mage champions, or opponents with multiple crowd control skills: change Plated Steelcaps to Mercury’s Treads to reduce the duration of the crowd control effect, combine with the Gargoyle Stoneplate: give Gnar 1 a lot of health and toughness, the immortal item for Gnar.
When the enemy team has many strong physical damage or AD champions, Thornmail: is a reasonable choice and necessary to limit the opponent’s strength.
- Trinity Force + Mercury’s Treads + Black Cleaver + Thornmail + Sterak’s Gage + Gargoyle Stoneplate
In case Gnar is on the lane with some tough tankers, high recovery ability such as Dr. Mundo, or you want to put pressure on the opponent’s lane. Choose Blade of the Ruined King.
- Divine Sunderer + Plated Steelcaps + Blade of the Ruined King + Black Cleaver + Sterak’s Gage + Randuin’s Omen
Gnar pros and cons
- Gnar has the advantage of range + % health damage which is extremely beneficial in the top lane.
- Has a flexible skillset when in Mini Gnar form
- Good CC when in Giant Gnar form
- Excellent teamfighting ability with Giant Gnar form, Good team-ups
- With only Black Cleaver gives too many advantages
- It is necessary to have good coordination to take advantage of Rage Gene.
- The Rage Gene is difficult to control, requires a lot of skill practice, when training turns into Giant Gnar
- Easy to be flied kites
- Requires a player with good skills, and good coordination with teammates in teamfights.