Instructions on how to build Heimerdinger season 11 guide mid and rune page for Heimerdinger equipped with the most powerful solo lane, top build ap full magic damage of pro players in order to increase skill sets, plus summoner spells skill combo Heimerdinger latest counterfeiting in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Heimerdinger Season 11
Most used Heimerdinger Mid
Flash + Teleport/Ignite
Flash + Teleport: These are the 2 most necessary summoner spells for Heimerdinger to go Mid as well as Top, in addition, you can also hold Ignite or Barrier.
Items – how to build Heimerdinger season 11
Doran’s Ring + Health Potion
Starting with Doran’s Rings and Health Potiont to give you enough energy and the ability to recover in the early stages.
Liandry’s Anguish + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Morellonomicon
Luden’s Tempest + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Morellonomicon
Morellonomicon, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Void Staff, Banshee’s Veil
How to build Heimerdinger season 11
How to build Heimerdinger season 11 AP: Mid – Top – Bot
=> This is a full AP item set for Heimerdinger going Top, Mid, Bot, including: Luden’s Tempest + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rylai’s Crystal Scepter + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff.
Heimerdinger with Liandry’s Anguish => both help increase toughness – and effective when facing tanker champions.
- Liandry’s Anguish + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Morellonomicon + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff
Or with Luden’s Tempest => both reducing cooldown time and effective if the enemy team has strong recoverable Fighters such as Vladimir, Sejuani, Mundo …
- Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Morellonomicon + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Void Staff + Rabadon’s Deathcap
Heimerdinger pros and cons
- Too tough to be beaten by mages. Especially effective against the snowball ability of mages who tend to farm more minions like Leblanc or Akali.
- Huge control effect on a large area. When you have maximized the cooldown reduction stat, Heimerdinger will become a machine to control and block with extremely annoying attacks.
- The crowd-control abilities are difficult to use effectively
- There is no skill to escape because being approached by the enemy makes it difficult to use E to run.
How to play Heimerdinger
The amount of energy that Q consumes is not much, using it continuously to place as many towers as possible. Up to 3 turrets can be placed up to a maximum, placing turrets in the right positions will be able to push the path, as well as deal the most damage. E and W are used to pry the enemy’s health from a distance, if ganked by the enemy jungle, place turrets and use E correctly to be stunned. With the amount of damage from turrets and E W, Heimer can easily defeat enemies who dare to get close.
Combo order: Q-> E-> W.
When fighting, use R properly. R can upgrade 1 of your 3 skills, depending on each case to upgrade properly. In fights, if the enemy actively initiates fights first, you can choose between upgrading Q or E, the amount of damage as well as easy control to help Heimer’s teammates have an advantage in those fights.
Combo order: R-> Q / R-> E / R-> W.