Ignis is a fire-manipulating mage that both deals magic damage and can do true damage thanks to his intrinsic fire soul. Although he does not have much ability to control or slow his opponents, in return he can unleash skills that deal tremendous magic damage. And to bring into full play the strength of this hero, passive is a very important factor.
Skills of Ignis
Passive: Sacred Fire
The hit attack of Ignis causes the victims to suffer a Fire Soul effect for 4 seconds. His next move will be enchanted if Sacred Fire is activated.
Skill 1: Fire Crash
He unleashes a fireball at the first target, which explodes in a cone on enemies behind, dealing magic damage, and gaining 40% movement speed for 1 second. If the target is hit by the Sacred Fire effect, he will receive a shield that blocks damage for 3 seconds.
Skill 2: Rain of Fire
He summons a rain of flames for 3 seconds at target, dealing magic damage per second. If the target is hit by the Sacred Fire effect, the target will be stunned for 1.5 seconds.
Skill 3: Holy Embers
Ignis draws a fiery magic wave, shortly after enemies in the affected area will take magic damage. If the target is hit by the Sacred Fire effect, the target will take true damage.
Skills increasing order from level 1 to 15: 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 2, 2, 2.
Talent and Arcana
- Talent: Flicker/Sprint
- Arcana: Violate (10) + Assassinate (6) + Devour (4) + Hex (10)
How to build items for Ignis
- First option: Orb of the Magi + Gilded Greaves + Berith’s Agony + Rhea’s Blessing + Frosty Revenge + Hecate’s Diadem
- Second option: Orb of the Magi + Enchanted Kicks + Boomstick + Hecate’s Diadem + Frosty Revenge + Blade of Eternity
Runes for Ignis
- VEDA: Mana Refill – Blessing – Holy Thunder
- LOCKHEIM: Raging Inferno
- LOCKHEIM: Deadly Claw
How to play
- The most standard combo for Ignis: Skill 1 -> Skill 3 -> Skill 1 -> Skill 2 -> Basic Attack -> Skill 1.
- Each time the attack hit, the next skill is both capable of causing damage and activating the passive. Depending on the situation, to choose passive usage.
- When chased, you use skill 2 -> Skill 1 to gain armor + Speed up movement.
- In teamfights, you should choose to use skill 1 -> Skill 3 to deal the largest amount of damage. Next, activate skill 1 -> Skill 2 to both damage and stun the target.
- His Skill 1 has a very fast cooldown, you should use it in combination with your skill 2 to poke your opponent while on the lane.
- At the beginning of the game, raise Skill 1 for Ignis and move to the bushes beside the mid lane to hide and poke the opponent. Take advantage of Skill 1 to use as many times as possible to clear creeps faster.
- In teamfights, he will be very dangerous in tight terrain. At that time, his skills and damage will hit many enemy heroes. He is a mage with a modest amount of health, so in teamfights, you should choose the right position, behind the tank to deal damage and pay attention to your opponent’s killer hero. It would be dangerous if he was captured by the assassin.