Instructions on how to build Illaoi season 11 guide Top and support Rune Pages for Illaoi reassemble the most powerful solo items, top build full damage of pro players in order to increase skill sets, plus summoner spells The latest Illaoi combo skill moves in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Illaoi Season 11
Most used Illaoi Top
Illaoi – Inspiration
Flash + Teleport
Flash + Teleport: 2 indispensable summoner spells for Illaoi Top, both helping Illaoi be active in the laning phase as well as causing a surge in combat situations.
Items – How to build Illaoi Season 11
Starting with the Corrupting Potion is a good choice for Illaoi, as she needs to use much skill.
Plated Steelcaps > Mercury’s Treads > Boots of Swiftness
Illaoi going Top, so she often confronts champions with Physical Damage, Plated Steelcaps is still the number 1 priority for Illaoi, if your opponent is a mage you can also choose Mercury’s Treads.
- Frostfire Gaunlet + Manamune + Sterak’s Gage
- Or: Goredrinker + Black Cleaver + Sterak’s Gage
Black Cleaver + Sterak’s Gage: 2 items that Illaoi definitely needs and should be up early. With a 20% cooldown reduction, this will benefit her greatly when Illaoi activates her ultimate, Leap of Faith (R).
Spirit Visage, Trinity Force, Death Dance, Randuin’s Omen, Dead Man’s Plate, Thornmail
How to build Illaoi season 11
How to build Illaoi season 11 Top
=> This is the full set of Illaoi’s standard and most powerful equipment including: Frostfire Gaunlet + Mercury’s Treads + Manamune + Sterak’s Gage + Spirit Visage + Dead Man’s Plate
If Illaoi has to go on the lane with strong Physical Damage champions like Jayce, Jax .., Randuin’s Omen + Thornmail will be effective items to help Illaoi solo to exchange skills better.
- Goredrinker + Plated Steelcaps + Black Cleaver + Sterak’s Gage + Thornmail + Randuin’s Omen
In the case of Illaoi’s opponents are long-sleeved, powerful poke, long-range, or highly mobile champions: Dead Man’s Plate will help her increase the movement speed of approaching the enemy better.
- Dinvine Sunderer + Mercury’s Treads + Black Cleaver + Sterak’s Gage + Death Dance + Dead Man’s Plate
Illaoi pros and cons
- Illaoi is a fighter with a fairly special set of skills in LoL with the ability to summon, deal damage with her Tentacles.
- Illaoi has a good recovery, high stamina thanks to Tentacle Smash (Q) and the passive, Prophet of an Elder God.
- In the early game stage, Illaoi has the ability to crush strong opponents, push fast lanes, deal massive damage with Harsh Lesson (W), Tentacle Smash (Q), especially the ability to teleport from a distance. + slow vs Test of Spirit (E).
- Not only did she gain an edge in the lane, but in teamfights, Illaoi was also extremely powerful thanks to her ultimate Leap of Faith and the Tentacles around her.
- => Illaoi: big damage + tough + good recovery + laning, split push, good fighting => quite effective for one champ boy.
- However, Illaoi doesn’t have any hard crowd control effects, slowing abilities are directional and need accuracy to be hit.
- Illaoi’s damage is largely dependent on her ultimate, Leap of Faith (R).
- Illaoi’s mobility was not too high.