Instructions on how to build Kai’Sa season 11 guide Ad to go to the jungle and rune pages for KaiSa to recombine the most powerful items, top build full damage of pro players in order to increase skill sets, plus summoner spells the latest Kai’Sa combo skill moves in League of Legends.
Most used Kai’Sa AD
Flash + Heal
Kai’Sa has been a hot hit since its debut in the League of Legends arena, with a highly versatile skill set, and a strong damage ability from mid to late game. Kai’Sa will be a nightmare for the team if you let her have a chance to kill and become pale.
Combined with the mixed source of damage, the opponent will have to invest a lot of defensive equipment when facing her, if you do not want to be defeated quickly.
Flash and Heal are the two most essential summoner spell for Kai’Sa to be able to quickly finish the target as well as escape in fights or get in a dangerous gank situation.
Items – How to build Kai’Sa Season 11
Doran’s Blade + Health Potion/Doran’s Shield
Doran’s Blade and Health Potion are two starter items that players love and use a lot for Kai’Sa.
- Doran’s Blade: helps Kai’Sa have more health, physical damage, and Life steal percentage, it will help increase the ability to poke and recover in the early laning phase.
- Health Potion: helps Kai’Sa increase a recovery to exchange skill better and in cases where the opponent pokes or can be ganked by the jungle.
Berserker’s Greaves > Sorcerer’s Shoes > Plated Steelcaps
- Berserker’s Greaves: This is also a popular choice for KaiSa to help her increase attack speed and finish the target.
- Sorcerer’s Shoes: KaiSa is a suitable choice if you choose to build in AP, it helps her increase the initial magic resistance penetration, making the poking ability Q Icathia Rain and long-range skill W Void Seeker has more damage.
- Plated Steelcaps: Equip in case you lose the lane and the AD on the other side have more power, it will give KaiSa a small amount of armor and will reduce the damage from all attacks for her.
- For Kai’Sa AD: Kraken Slayer + Runaan’s Hurricane + Infinity Edge
- For Kai’Sa Jungle: Kraken Slayer + Runaan’s Hurricane + Nashor’s Tooth
- For Kai’Sa Ap: Kraken Slayer + Nashor’s Tooth + Gunsoo’s Rageblade
Guinsoo’s Rageblade: both attack damage and magic power, is Kai’Sa’s indispensable main item no matter what style you build, it still has a relatively large effect.
Mercurial Scimitar, Banshee’s Veil, Guardian Angel, Zhonya’s Hourglass, Infinity Edge, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Rapid Firecannon, Essence Reaver, Blade of the Ruined King, Phantom Dancer
How to build Kai’Sa season 11
How to build Kai’Sa season 11 full AD
Due to her limited range, and no defensive skills, Kai’Sa is easy to be a target to be attacked in a fight, so Mercurial Scimitar + Guardian Angel will help her be safer against the control skills of the opponent, or when using R.
=> This is the standard and strongest way to build Kai’Sa AD.
- Kraken Slayer + Berserker’s Greaves + Runaan’s Hurricane + Infinity Edge + Mercurial Scimitar + Guardian Angel
- Or: Kraken Slayer + Berserker’s Greaves + Runaan’s Hurricane + Infinity Edge + Mortal Reminder + Mercurial Scimitar
How to build Kai’Sa season 11 AP
Basic items for Kai’sa full AP -> the amount of magic damage coming from Void Seeker and Killer Instinct will be extremely impressive.
- Kraken Slayer + Berserker’s Greaves + Runaan’s Hurricane + Nashor’s Tooth + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap
How to build Kai’Sa season 11 Jungle
- Kai’sa AD Jungle: Kraken Slayer + Berserker’s Greaves + Runaan’s Hurricane + Infinity Edge + Mercurial Scimitar + Guardian Angel
- Kai’sa AD + AP Jungle: Kraken Slayer + Berserker’s Greaves + Runaan’s Hurricane + Nashor’s Tooth + Gunsoo’s Rageblade + Zhonya’s Hourglass