Instructions on how to build Kalista season 11 guide Ad and rune pages for Kalista the most powerful items, top build full damage of pro players in order to increase skill sets, plus summoner spell wake up the latest Kalista combo skill in League of Legends.
Most used Kalista AD
Kalista – Lethal Tempo
Flash + Heal/Barrier
Flash: is Kalista’s most important choice, because even though she has a Passive that allows her to Dance, Kalista has no control skills and the ability to retreat when attacked, so Speed it will. Help her to escape dangerous situations in the best way.
Heal: is a general summoner spell to the AD as well as Kalista, healing Kalista and teammates increase the ability to recover and survive when the opponent ganks or in adverse fighting situations.
Barrier: If your support has Heal selected, you can also use Barrier, which will help Kalista remove a large amount of damage from your opponent.
Items – How to build Kalista Season 11
Doran’s Blade + Health Potion/Doran’s Shield
Doran’s Blade and Health Potion are two starter items that players like and use a lot for Kalista. Doran’s Blade: helps her to have more health, a little percentage of lifesteal and physical damage, it will help Kalista increase her ability to poke and recover in the early laning phase. Health Potion: helps Kalista increase recovery and keep a good lane, exchange skills better and in the case of poking long-sleeved opponents.
Berserker’s Greaves > Plated Steelcaps > Mercury’s Treads
- Berserker’s Greaves: Used a lot for Kalista it helps her increase the amount of attack speed to get more javelin in the first phase.
- Plated Steelcaps: In professional tournaments Plated Steelcaps are chosen quite a lot, giving Kalista a little more armor to add her resistance to fighting.
- Mercury’s Treads: If the enemy team has a lot of crowd control effects or strong AP, this item will give Kalista a bit of magic resistance and reduce the crowd control time.
Immortal Shieldbow + Runaan’s Hurricane
Immortal Shieldbow and Runaan’s Hurricane: are two items for Kalista, you must choose if you want to maximize the power of this girl. These two items should be first build with Berserker’s Greaves.
Gunsoo’s Rageblade, Guardian Angel, Mercurial Scimitar, Bloodthirster, Phantom Dancer, Wit’s End
Bloodthirster: Bloodthirster combined with the Immortal Shieldbow will maximize Kalista’s recovery as well as the huge amount of damage she inflicts in combat.
Guardian Angel: the safest choice for Kalista when you have 2 to 3 basic items. Ultimate + teammate protection + Guardian Angel, Kalista will seem to be immortal in the fighting phase.
How to build Kalista season 11
How to build Kalista season 11 AD
=> This is the standard and most powerful Kalista full AD item set including: Immortal Shieldbow + Berserker’s Greaves + Runaan’s Hurricane + Gunsoo’s Rageblade + Bloodthirster + Mercurial Scimitar
Or how to build Kalista season 11 with max attack speed with Gunsoo’s Rageblade + Wit’s End (enemy has a lot of magic power) => increase the ability to spear Rend (E) and stack damage.
- Immortal Shieldbow + Plated Steelcaps + Blade of the Ruined King + Runaan’s Hurricane + Gunsoo’s Rageblade + Guardian Angel
In the case that Kalista is on the lane with the ADC that damage from big attacks or the opponent has a strong melee champion: Phantom Dancer will be a quite suitable item => giving her better at the solo fight.
- Kraken Slayer + Berserker’s Greaves + Runaan’s Hurricane + Gunsoo’s Rageblade + Mercurial Scimitar + Mortal Reminder