Instructions on how to build Karma season 11 guide Sp and rune pages for Karma with the most powerful items, top build full ap damage of pro players in order to increase skill sets, plus summoner spells Karma combo latest counter in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Karma Season 11
Most used Karma Sp
Flash + Ignite/Exhaust/Teleport
Flash + Ignite: 2 summoner spells required for Support Karma. With Karma going Mid, Top, using Teleport is the most reasonable, will make you proactive in the laning phase, and support your teammates quite well.
Items – How to build Karma Season 11
- For Karma Sp: Imperial Mandate + Ardent Censer + Staff of Flowing Water
- For Karma Ap-Mid: Imperial Mandate + Ardent Censer + Rabadon’s Deathcap
Liandry’s Anguish, Void Staff, Zhonya’s Hourglass, Banshee’s Veil, Rylai’s Crystal, Redemption, Locket of the Iron Solari, Knight’s Vow, Shurelya’s Battlesong, Gargoyle Stoneplate
How to build Karma season 11
How to build Kawma season 11 Sp
=> This is a set of full buff Karma Supports for your team, including: Imperial Mandate + Mobility Boots + Ardent Censer + Staff of Flowing Water +Redemption + Mikael’s Blessing
How to build Karma season 11 Ap – Mid
=> This is how to build Karma going Mid the standard and most powerful full AP including: Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Morellonomicon + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff + Zhonya’s Hourglass
In the case of laning with tough champions, with good healing ability: The Liandry’s Anguish will be an effective item for Karma.
- Liandry’s Anguish + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Ardent Censer + Staff of Flowing Water + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff
Karma pros and cons
- Good poking ability when on the road
- The magic damage dealt is enormous
- Can protect AD
- Good fighting thanks to the skill of creating armor for all teammates
- Every stage is very fragile with the entrance to the magic equipment
- Difficult to confuse if the opponent’s formation tends to be close.
Skills raising order
From level 1 to 18: Q, E, W, Q, Q, R, Q, E, Q, E, R, E, E, W, W, R, W, W.
For Karma, the main damage skill is Inner Flame (Q), maximizing as soon as possible. In addition to increasing damage, it also reduces cooldowns, allowing Karma to push lanes faster. The Inspire (E) skill will have priority next. This is a skill that made Karma’s name known as being able to create a shield for the entire team + with 60% increased movement speed. Armor will be created within 4 seconds, the ability cooldown is about 5 seconds, which means you can create armor for teammates almost continuously. Focused Resolve (W) and Mantra (R) skills increase with level.
Passive – Gathering Fire
Mantra cooldown decreased each time Karma damages an enemy champion with one of her abilities (Half effect on Karma’s basic attacks).
Counter – How to build Karma season 11
- Champions can counter Karma: Olaf, Bard, Kennen, Sona, Janna, Vel’Koz
- Karma can counter: Poppy, Jayce, Alistar, Ryze, Gnar, Aatrox