Instructions on how to build Karthus season 11 guide mid and rune pages for Karthus the most powerful items, the jungle builds full ap damage of pro players in order to increase skill sets, add summoner spells. Karthus latest counter skill combo in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Karthus season 11
Most used Karthus Jungle
Flash + Teleport/Exhaust
Flash + Teleport: 2 best summoner spells for Karthus Top, if you go Mid you can use Exhaust, or Smite will be for Karthus going Jungle.
Items – how to build Karthus season 11
- For Karthus Jungle: Luden’s Tempest + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Morellonomicon
- For Karthus Mid: Liandry’s Anguish + Demonic Embrace + Zhonya’s Hourglass
- For Karthus Top: Night Harvester + Archangel’s Staff + Rabadon’s Deathcap
Void Staff, Mejai’s Soulstealer, Archangel’s Staff, Banshee’s Veil, Liandry’s Anguish
How to build Karthus season 11
How to build Karthus season 11 full AP: Mid – Top
=> This is a full AP build for Karthus Mid or the most powerful Top, including: Morellonomicon + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Liandry’s Anguish + Void Staff.
The Archangel’s Staff for Karthus => both increases rigidity and adds energy, and the AP increases later also very significantly.
- Liandry’s Anguish + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Demonic Embrace + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff
Or Karthus full mana, spamming skills freely
- Night Harvester + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Archangel’s Staff + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Void Staff
How to build Karthus season 11 Jungle
The way to build Karthus going Jungle is similar to Karthus Top – Mid: the full set of AP items is the best.
- Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Morellonomicon + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff
If Karthus has an advantage – stronger than his opponent: Mejai’s Soulstealer is also an item that is both cheap and effective – helping Karthus to snowball the game faster.
- Liandry’s Anguish + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Demonic Embrace + Mejai’s Soulstealer + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Void Staff
Karthus pros and cons
- The last move on the whole map
- Very good passive can deal more damage within 7 seconds after lying down
- Good wide-area damage
- Poor Mobility
- Easy to be countered
- Basic attacks are quite slow.
Skills raising order
From level 1 to 18: Q, E, Q, W, Q, R, Q, E, Q, E, R, E, E, W, W, R, W, W.
Lay Waste (Q) is Karthus’ main laning, minion, and health skill, so you need to maximize Lay Waste (Q) first. Defile (E) with a passive that restores mana on kills, provides better turrets as well as a wide range of magic damage, so it needs to be maxed out a second after Lay Waste ( Q).
Wall of Pain (W) is simply a crowd control skill that slows in a straight line as well as reduces the opponent’s magic resistance so it raises one point at level 4 as a tool to hold the opponent and max lift last.
Karthus’ Ultimate, Requiem (R), branding skill when he can damage all enemy champions, wherever he is, will have to add up to the correct level