Keera is a high mobility female mage who possesses a very good set of catching skills. Although only a free general for the whole server, she is extremely strong and is often banned at high ranks. With her skill 3, she is able to quickly close in and attack the target in surprise. This is an extremely powerful skill that helps her become a nightmare of fragile heroes. From the very first days of his debut, she showed off her abilities and strength in the jungle position.
Skills increasing order of Keera
Passive: Dark Tides
Passive gives Keera 20% Magic Lifesteal, basic attacks will deal 100% Attack Attack and + 35% Attack Damage. However, this girl’s ability to damage will be divided equally among the heroes with the same ability.
Skill 1: Umbra Dream
She cast an illusion of his standing position and dashed towards the enemy, dealing magic damage. If hit in the center will deal 100% damage. The nearest victim of the attack will be marked for 3 seconds and dragged towards her by this girl.
In addition, her next 3 basic attacks will gain a 50% attack speed and deal magic damage after casting her skill. This move will be reactivated once more dealing magic damage. If there are no enemy heroes marked, the illusory will shoot directly at her and deal magic damage around you (damage equal to 40% of the total damage Keera did during the spell). The output is equal to 40% of her maximum health.
Skill 2: Triangle Maze
She dashes in the target direction and leaves a demon triangle that deals magic damage to the victim. When casting, she will not be selected as a target and the triangular border will stun the enemy she touches for 0.5 seconds (each side of the triangle stuns once and the ability can be interrupted before). When the 3 haunts have been accumulated, the basic attack will turn into a ranged attack, increase attack speed, and be able to hit and run at the same time.
Skill 3: Fading Phantom
This skill will make Keera invisible (If touching terrain) and cross terrain for a certain amount of time. In addition, this girl also gains 30-40% increased movement speed and withstands 3 basic attacks of enemy heroes.
Skills increasing order from level 1 to 15: 1, 2, 1, 3 , 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 3, 2, 2, 2.
Talent and Arcana
- Talent: Punish or Flicker
- Arcana: Blitz (10) + Guerrilla (10) + Hex (10)
How to build items for Keera
Loki’s Curse + Gilded Greaves + Zweihander + Rhea’s Blessing + Hecate’s Diadem + Holy of Holies
Runes for Keera
- Lokheim: Shadow Blade – Deadly Claw – Curse of Death
- League of Humans: Reaper’s Blessing
- League of Humans: Gunslinger
How to play Keera
- The best combo for Keera: Skill 3 -> Skill 1 -> Skill 2 -> Basic Attack -> Skill 1
- When going to the jungle, you should make good use of skill 3 to quickly support your teammates and attack enemy heroes such as ADC, mages, or fragile assistants.
- With her ultimate, she will be accelerated, invisible, and walk through the wall, so it is suitable for a single catch. When there is a dangerous situation, you can also use this skill to retreat. When you realize that the enemy team has a low health hero, you can turn on skill 3 to chase down the prey.
- For this hero, Skill 1 is the biggest damage attack. That’s why you need to launch the skill correctly. Skill 2 will also contribute to the amount of damage, not being targeted, and stunning the victim.
- Although Skill 3 does not deal damage, this skill is an extremely useful skill and important to create her own brand.