Instructions on how to build Kennen season 11 guide Top ad and rune pages for Kennen with the most powerful items, top build full ap magic damage of pro players in order to increase skill sets, plus summoner spell wake up the newest Kennen combo skill in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Kennen Season 11
Most used Kennen Top (also for Kennen AD)
Kennen AP – Mid
Flash + Teleport/Ignite
Flash is a necessary add-on for Kennen, Teleport will help Kennen go to support teammates in other lanes, focus quickly with teammates taking important targets, or push mid lane – late-game match.
Items – How to build Kennen Season 11
Doran’s Blade + Health Potion
Hextech Rocketbelt + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap
Morrellonomicon, Void Staff, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Banshee’s Veil, Liandry’s Anguish
How to build Kennen season 11
How to build Kennen season 11 AP: Top-Mid
=> This is a Kennen full AP top lane, the most powerful and standard mid lane, including: Hextech Rocketbelt + Morrellonomicon + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Void Staff => Activates Slicing Maelstrom ( R) – powerful Oneshot combo, especially the teamfight page.
- Hextech Rocketbelt + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Morellonomicon + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff
In case Kennen is on the lane with a tough tanker such as: Malphite, Sion .., Liandry’s Anguish will be very suitable items for the ability to poke.
If Kennen is mid laner, encountering powerful long-sleeved champions, many crowd control effects, consider going on a Banshee’s Veil or Mercury’s Treads => to increase safeties for Kennen.
How to play Kennen
In the early game, Kennen can farm very well with good attack range and skills. Use Q in combination with W to harass opponents best. And remember to make use of your passive continuously – 3 stacks stun your opponents.
Combo letter: W-> E-> Q
Before a fight, use Q to switch opponents, find a good time for E + R to join the opponent’s team, deal as much damage as possible, use W to deal more damage and stun. competitor.
Use Flash + Last move to surprise the opposing team
Combo letter: Q-> Flash-> E-> R-> W
Kennen pros and cons
- Strong harassment on the road
- Very good fighting with the ultimate
- Quite maneuverable
- Has a pretty strong stun
- Long-sleeved advantage helps to crush other Top lane champions
- The skillset is simple, easy to use
- The split push is quite strong, has the E skill used to run away when in danger
- Deals as strong damage as a bot lane marksman
- There is a way to close the enemy
- Possesses the ability to snowball well.
- Quite fragile
- It is easy for the target to be pushed out of the fight
- Pushing minions is quite slow because the E + W combo doesn’t deal much damage with the AD carry entry
- Doesn’t have good teamfights like the Mage Kennen.
- Takes time to stun the enemy
- Does not have good stamina compared to other Top Lane champions, evaporates easily when trying to dive into enemy formations using his ultimate.