Instructions on how to build Kha’Zix season 11 guide to assassin jungle and rune pages for Kha’Zix with the most powerful items, top build full damage Oneshot damage of pro players in order to increase skill sets, plus summoner spells to supplement the latest Kha’Zix combo skills in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Kha’Zix Season 11
Most used Kha’Zix Jungle
Kha’Zix – Oneshot
Flash + Smite/Teleport
Despite experiencing quite a few times to edit Riot’s nerft, it seems that Kha’Zix is still a very powerful jungle assassin because of its high mobility, relatively large amount of damage, and ability to gank support the team is also pretty good at catching targets.
There was a time when Kha’Zix was a hot pick and was always banned in professional competitions because of this beetle’s extreme Combo.
Flash + Smite: indispensable for Kha’Zix going Jungle. Teleport for Kha’Zix going Top.
Items – How to build Kha’Zix Season 11
Duskblade of Draktharr + Youmuu’s Ghostblade + Edge of Night
As an assassin champion in the jungle, so the full Lethal build is the most suitable and powerful choice for Kha’Zix:
Youmuu’s Ghostblade + Duskblade’s Draktharr + Black Cleaver: -> a set of 3 most powerful combination items for Kha’Zix jungle in League of Legends.
Serylda’s Grudge, Umbral Glaive, Eclipse, Guardian Angel, Black Cleaver
How to build Kha’Zix season 11
How to build Kha’Zix going Jungle
This is a full set of standard and most powerful Lethality items of Kha’Zix going Jungle at the moment.
In case there are many crowd control effects and strong mage -> choose Mercury’s Treads + Maw of Malmortius or Edge of Night for Kha’Zix: to avoid being stoked fast.
- Duskblade of Draktharr + Mobility Boots + Youmuu’s Ghost Blade + Edge of Night + Serylda’s Grudge + Guardian Angel
- Or: Eclipse + Mercury’s Treads + Youmuu’s Ghostblade + Serylda’s Grudge + Edge of Night + Chempunk Chainsword
How to build Kha’Zix season 11 Top
The way to build Kha’Zix Top is almost the same as the lethal items of Jungle build, with full Lethal items.
- Duskblade of Draktharr + Mobility Boots + Youmuu’s Ghost Blade + Edge of Night + Ravenous Hydra + Guardian Angel
- Or: Eclipse + Mercury’s Treads + Youmuu’s Ghostblade + Edge of Night + Death Dance + Guardian Angel
Kha’zix pros and cons
- A huge amount of damage with a very short cooldown.
- The solo duo ability is quite strong
- Extremely powerful with Draktharr’s Blade
- Early R evolution gave Kha’Zix an extremely high mobility
- Is a huge threat to the backline of the enemy formation.
- Total teamfights are not good
- No hard control skills
- Being countered by the generals is quite heavy
- It is difficult when the opponent is able to defend the backline well.
Skills raising order
From level 1 to 18: Q, W, E, Q, Q, R, Q, W, Q, W, R, W, W, E, E, R, E, E.
The skill increase for Kha’Zix is still the order of Taste Their Fear (Q): the skill with the most damage, so priority should be raised first. Then there was the Void Spike (W): making Kha’Zix’s remote prickling ability better. Leap (E): just take 1 point at 3rd place, and add the last, to be able to close the target, or escape in dangerous situations.