Instructions on how to build Kled season 11 guide Top and support Rune Pages for Kled re-combine the most powerful solo items, the jungle builds full damage of pro players’ damage order increase skill sets, plus summoner spells the latest Kled combo skill moves in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Kled Season 11
Kled Top / Mid
Flash + Teleport/Smite
Flash + Teleport: 2 summoner spells for top lane Kled or Mid Kled. Flash will give Kled the mobility needed in handling and spikes in every phase of the game. Although the ultimate has a very strong ganking ability, holding more Teleport is probably not superfluous in the current period. Smite will be used by Kled going Jungle.
Items – How to build Kled Season 11
- For Kled Top – Mid: Sunfire Aegis + Titanic Hydra + Black Cleaver
- Or: Eclipse + Black Cleaver + Titanic Hydra
- For Kled Jungle: Sunfire Aegis + Titanic Hydra + Black Cleaver
Spirit Visage, Dead Man’s Plate, Randuin’s Omen, Guardian Angel, Trinity Force, Duskblade of Draktharr, Youmuu’s Ghostblade, Maw of Malmortius
How to build Kled season 11
How to build Kled season 11 Top
=> This is a full set of Kled items going Top standard and most powerful, including: Black Cleaver + Titanic Hydra + Sterak’s Gage + Guardian Angel + Randuin’s Omen.
- Sunfire Aegis + Plated Steelcaps + Titanic Hydra + Black Cleaver + Sterak’s Gage + Guardian Angel
In case Kled is on the lane with Mage champions who have strong CC, long-range: Mercury’s Treads + Spirit Visage will be essential items for Kled.
Also, you can also close the lethality damage => if the pale Kled has a big advantage over the opponent.
Eclipse + Plated Steelcaps + Titanic Hydra + Black Cleaver + Sterak’s Gage + Guardian Angel
How to build Kled season 11 Jungle
The way to build Kled going Jungle is similar to Kled going solo.
- Sunfire Aegis + Plated Steelcaps + Titanic Hydra + Black Cleaver + Sterak’s Gage + Gargoyle Stoneplate
Or with Ravenous Hydra => increase the amount of damage.
- Eclipse + Plated Steelcaps + Black Cleaver + Sterak’s Gage + Ravenous Hydra + Guardian Angel
Kled pros and cons
- High damage thanks to a skill set that has a large damage rate and% health.
- The stamina isn’t bad thanks to Skaarl’s defensive defense.
- Access to fast fighting with Xung Phooong !.
- Suitable for many different tactical formations.
- Good pursuit thanks to the skill and passive.
- The skillset takes practice to get the most out of power.
- Kled’s 2 only CC skills are Beartrap on a Rope and Charaaaaaaarge!!! are very difficult to use.
- As a melee champion, therefore, target selection is extremely important, and sometimes it is also Kled’s double-edged sword.
- It is difficult for new players to control Violent Tendencies.
Skills raising order
From level 1 to 18: Q, W, E, Q, Q, R, Q, W, Q, W, R, W, W, E, E, R, E, E.
Maximize Beartrap on a Rope/Pocket Pistol (Q) first to increase laning ability, obliterate minions, and monsters. After maximizing his main damage ability, Kled will add up to Violent Tendencies (W) to maximize damage and trade better, cornering, and applying more pressure on the main goal of the opponent. Jousting (E) will max out at last, and of course, Chaaaaaaaarge !!! (R) add up the correct level.