Instructions on how to build Kog’Maw season 11 guide Ad and rune pages for Kog’Maw with the most powerful items, top build full ap damage max attack speed of pro players in order to increase skill sets, plus summoner spells, the latest Kog’Maw combo skill skills in League of Legends.
Most used Kog’Maw AD
Flash + Heal/Purify
Flash + Heal are the two best summoner spells for KogMaw and teammates, Flash is the most important for KogMaw (because this is an AD that doesn’t have hard crowd control as well as escape), and if the opponent has Many access control skills you can also use Purify instead of Heal.
Items – How to build Kog’Maw Season 11
- For Kof’Maw AD: Kraken Slayer + Gunsoo’s Rageblade + Ruunan’s Hurricane
- Or: Immortal Shieldbow + Gunsoo’s Rageblade + Ruunan’s Hurricane
- For Kog’Maw AP: Liandry’s Anguish + Archangel’s Staff + Rylai’s Crystal Scepter
Phantom Dancer, Mercurial Scimitar, Infinity Edge, Guardian Angel
How to build Kog’Maw season 11
How to build Kog’Maw season 11 AD
=> This is the most standard way to build Kog’Maw AD including: Blade of the Ruined King + Guinsoo’s Rageblade + Runaan’s Hurricane + Mercurial Scimitar + Guardian Angel: This set has both attack speed + good recovery, just a bit of resistance, making Kog’Maw safer in teamfights.
- Kraken Slayer + Berserker’s Greaves + Gunsoo’s Rageblade + Runaan’s Rageblade + Blade of the Ruined King + Guardian Angel
In case Kog’Maw is stronger than the opponent, or your team has a good Sp supportive teammate => you can choose to build this max attack speed => Kog’Maw will shoot like hell with Caustic Spittle (Q ) and the Bio-Arcane (W) by himself.
- Kraken Slayer + Plated Steelcaps + Gunsoo’s Rageblade + Runaan’s Hurricane + Blade of the Ruined King + Phantom Dancer
In addition, you can also choose to give Kog’Maw => both increase a large amount of blood, and have the ability to slow down the target very effectively: this is extremely suitable equipment for Kog’Maw – special is when the enemy has much strong Physical damage assassin.
- Immortal Shieldbow + Berserker’s Greaves + Gunsoo’s Rageblade + Runaan’s Hurricane + Blade of the Ruined King + Mercurial Scimitar
How to build Kog’Maw season 11 AP
This is also pretty strong gameplay, as the amount of AP Magic damage from Kog’Maw’s skill set is huge.
Liandry’s Anguish + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Archangel’s Staff + Rylai’s Crystal Scepter + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap
Or can increase the speed of laning as well as farm for Kog’Maw with Luden’s Tempest.
- Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Archangel’s Staff + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rylai’s Crystal Scepter + Rabadon’s Deathcap
Kog’Maw pros and cons
- Kog’Maw is an AD carry that possesses a strong amount of mixed damage including AP and Physical Damage
- One of the strongest late-game ADs of League of Legends.
- Kog’Maw has the ability to accumulate damage and carry teams extremely high if it is well protected by teammates in teamfights.
- However, Kog’Maw is extremely maneuverable and has no running skills except Flash.
- Quite weak and fragile, it is easy to be defeated by strong assassins.
- Kog’Maw also doesn’t have any hard crowd control skills.
- The early game is quite weak, needs to level up, and has some basic items.
- It takes care from your teammates to be able to survive high to deal damage.
- Requires players to have good skills and vision as well as choose a good position in the fighting.