It is difficult to say whether Kriknak belongs to the underworld or the underworld because he is completely free to go in and out of the tombs, absorbing the remaining energy of the souls wandering here, but one thing is certain. surely, he has his own life and soul. In fact, he doesn’t really care about life or death, the only thing he cares about is the orders of his master, Marja.
Skills increasing order of Kriknak
After the attack of Kriknak hits, his next basic attack will deal 100 (+0.8 bonus attack damage) bonus physical damage.
Skill 1: Terrifying Plague
He calls a swarm of demon larvae to attack a target (prioritize champions) dealing 410/465/520/575/630/685 (+1.35 bonus attack damage) physical damage, and mark Larva in distress multiply. All his basic attacks or moves activate a mark of magic damage for 10% (+ 1% per 100 bonus attack damage) the target’s maximum health while reducing the cooldown by 3 seconds and energy recovery.
Skill 2: Horn Rush
He presses forward, dealing 390/445/500/555/610/665 (+1.25 bonus damage) physical damage. Each enemy champion hit will restore 190/230/270/310 / 350/390 (+0.60 bonus attack damage) health.
Skill 3: Drone Drop
Kriknak flaps his wings into the air to accelerate his movement for 6/8/10 seconds, compensating for his ability to launch attacks or other attacks except for Demon Larva in this state. Reactivated again to land, dealing 660/880/1100 （+2.60 bonus Attack Damage) physical damage, with a speed reduction effect on hit victims.
Skills increasing from level 1 to 15: 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 2, 2, 2.
Talent and Arcana
- Talent: Punish
- Arcana: Onslaught (9) + Atrocity (1) + Assassinate (10) + Skewer (10)
How to build items for Kriknak
- First option: Soulreaver + Gilded Greaves + Omni Arms + Blade of Eternity + Fenrir’s Tooth
- Second option: Soulreaver + Gilded Greaves + Rankbreaker + Omni Arms + Muramasa + Blade of Eternity
Runes of Kriknak
- Veda: Axe of Sacrifice – Holy Verdict – Sacred Protection
- League of Humans: Reaper’s Blessing
- Lokheim: Devourer
How to play Kriknak
- Starting from the Sage Golem and using Kukri combined with the Punish to quickly get the buff.
- Then move to clear the other side of your jungle. Reach LV4 and gank to take advantage of Dragon lane.
- Control and get Dragons to increase your team’s advantage
Mid and late game
- Regularly watch Dragon, get Dragon when having the opportunity.
- Move and gank constantly because in this stage Kriknak has a large amount of damage, defeating the opponent in this stage will help the team to be greener in the future.
- Combine teamwork gank but always pay attention to the forest on your side, if you’re taking the lead, steal the enemy jungle.
- Controlling Dragon and Dark Slayer, and captures the target when the opportunity arises.
- Take advantage of running speed of Kriknak, hide in the jungle, and approach the target with the ultimate to finish off the enemy.
- Take advantage of clearing jungle, creeps in the lanes to participate in teamfights to get more advantages.