Instructions on how to build LeBlanc season 11 guide Mid and the Rue pages for LeBlanc with the most powerful items, top build full ap Oneshot damage magic damage of pro faker order to increase skill sets, add summoner spells skill combo skill LeBlanc latest counter in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build LeBlanc Season 11
Most used LeBlance Mid
Flash + Ignite/Purify
As a Super assassin mage, Ignite is always the number one choice for Leblanc => both increase the ability to hit the opponent’s sugar, and easily eat solo kills as well as kill when ganking support teammates in other lanes.
In addition, if you encounter opponents with many strong control effects, you can also replace them with Purify, or you can also hold Teleport to help your teammates.
Items – How to build LeBlanc Season 11
Dorna’s Ring + Health Potion/Corrupting Potion
Doran’s Ring and Health Potion are the two best options for Leblanc both with magic damage and additional regeneration
Sorcerer’s Shoes > Mercury’s Treads > Ionian Boots of Lucidity
Sorcerer’s Shoes: Best item for Leblanc, which increases her damage, if you go with a strong mage or a champion with control skills, you should also get on Mercury’s Treads.
Luden’s Tempest + Morellonomicon + Rabadon’s Deathcap
Zhonya’s Hourglass, Void Staff, Banshee Veil, Mejai’s Soulstealer
How to build LeBlanc season 11
How to build LeBlanc season 11 Mid
=> This is the set of equipment for Leblanc to go Mid full AP the standard and most powerful – Oneshot combo up the scoreboard including: Luden’s Tempest + Morellonomicon + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff + Zhonya’s Hourglass
- Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Morellonomicon + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Void Staff
In case Leblanc is on the lane with long-handed Champions and has a strong control effect such as: Syndra, Zoe, Ekko .., consider choosing: Banshee Veil => it makes Leblanc become self-trust and more secure.
- Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Morellonomicon + Banshee Veil + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Zhonya’s Hourglass
And once you are strong, have good dodge and combo skills, little to get the opponent’s chance to defeat, choose Mejai’s Soulstealer => increase the ability to shock damage strongly and snowball the game.
This is how to build LeBlanc season 11 when you are taking advantage:
- Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Morellonomicon + Mejai’s Soulstealer + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Zhonya’s Hourglass
LeBlanc pros and cons
- Leblanc is a mage champion who acts as a very powerful assassin in the team
- Fast + strong shock damage stacking ability is among the best in League of Legends
- Not only that, but Leblanc has extremely high mobility (also top), the ability to reach the target from afar with Distortion (W) combined with the ultimate Mimic.
- Leblanc can easily take down opponents, then retreat to safety extremely easily – not all champions can do it.
- The Leblanc combo has the best magic trick to deceive love, causing extremely annoying opponents.
- Leblanc’s ability to clear lanes as well as roam gank lanes is very strong.
- She has a very strong ability to snowball if you play well, once Leblanc is green, the opponent can evaporate in a split second without reacting.
- Although possessing a huge amount of power, dynamic height + high magic => but Leblanc is a bit difficult to play, especially for newbies, requiring gamers to have good skills.
- Leblanc’s moves are mainly for capturing single targets => not really strong in teamfights.
- Control Skill of Superficial Ethereal Chain (E) is a skill-oriented => requires a high precision team.
- Leblanc is quite fragile + lack of blood => very afraid of being involved in the rush phase.
- Want to maximize the strength of Leblanc => need to practice combo and play a lot to be able to be the most proficient.