Instructions on how to build Lissandra season 11 guide mid aftershocks and rune pages for Lissandra the most powerful Items, top build full ap damage magic damage of pro players in order to increase skill sets, plus summoner spell wake up the newest Lissandra combo skill in League of Legends.
Most used Lissandra Top/Mid
Lissandra – Inspiration
Flash + Teleport/Ignite
Flash + Teleport: is the best summoner spells for Lissandra Mid and Top.
Items – How to build Lissandra Season 11
Luden’s Tempest + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Morellonomicon
Luden’s Tempest + Morellonomicon will make Lissandra a lot stronger from the early laning phase, as well as gank reversals until the end of the game more maneuverability, faster clearing of soldiers, stronger damage, better support for ganking team members.
As a mage that favors crowd control rather than damage shock, so Lissandra often has to dive deep into fights to control the most targets => this always places Lissandra in dangerous situations => So the Zhonya’s Hourglass will be an extremely necessary and effective item for her. It helps Lissandra become much safer and more confident, especially when combined with the ultimate attack of the Frozen Tomb, => wanting to defeat Lissandra is not an easy thing at all.
Morellonomicon, Void Staff, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Banshee’s Veil
How to build Lissandra season 11
How to build Lissandra season 11 Mid-Top
=> This is how to build Lissandra season 11 in the standard and most powerful full AP Mid build including: Luden’s Tempest + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Morellonomicon + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff.
If you meet opponents with good resilience, or you want to use your skillset more quickly: Morellonomicon will be an item that should not be ignored.
- Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Morellonomicon + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff
In case that Lissandra has a difficult match, lost more than her opponent, or the opponent is a champion with many strong control effects: Banshee’s Veil will be the necessary and suitable item for her.
- Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Banshee’s Veil + Void Staff + Rabadon’s Deathcap
How to build Lissandra season 11 Sp
- Imperial Mandate + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Morellonomicon + Banshee’s Veil + Void Staff
Lissandra pros and cons
- Lissandra is a mage champion with a top control set in League of Legends – extremely annoying for the opponent.
- Extremely high mobility, ability to open the lane to fight, support team ganking, catching targets, escape and escape extremely well.
- The ultimate, Frozen Tomb – both extremely powerful control, and able to use on herself, Lissandra => helps her to save herself in dangerous situations.
- Extremely beneficial in teamfights at the end of the game with his control + maneuverability.
- The amount of damage done is not small.
- Lissandra is an extremely effective brawler for high ranks and professional players.
- The control skill range is a bit short.
- The new cooldown has been slightly increased.
- The amount of damage is not as impressive as some of the other Mages.
- Requires flexible gameplay.
How to play Lissandra
Laning phase: Use Q to slow your opponent, dash to W root, use Q, depending on the situation, use E to chase or retreat.
Combo order: Q-> W-> Q-> E
In teamfight: Use E in the middle of the opponent’s formation, W root and R, Q the opponent’s vital champion. Use the Zhonya’s Hourglass to wait for cooldowns and your teammates rush up.
Combo order: E-> W-> R-> Q-> Zhonya’s Hourglass.