Instructions on how to build Lulu season 11 guide Sp support and rune pages for Lulu the most powerful items, mid-build full ap the magic damage of pro players in order to increase skill sets, add support Lulu latest counter skill combo skill in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Lulu Season 11
Most used Lulu Sp
Flash + Ignite/Exhaust
Flash: default modifiers are required. Ignite: Players with aggressive playstyle and who want to suppress the laning phase can choose Ignite when playing Lulu.
The available poking ability plus this spell will make the opponent hesitate when thinking about a duel with the ADC – supporting the other side of the line. And if your opponent has healing champions like Vladimir or Soraka, then Ignite is not a bad choice.
Exhaust: For players who want to play the AD style, play safely in the early game. In the later stages of the game, Exhaust is also an effective card to keep the attacking champions or assassins on the opponent’s side for a short time, reducing the damage they do. Smite is used if you are going Jungle.
Items – How to build Lulu Season 11
- For Lulu Sp: Imperial Mandate + Ardent Censer + Staff of Flowing Water
- For Lulu Mid: Imperial Mandate + Ardent Censer + Staff of Flowing Water
Mikael’s Blessing, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Lich Bane, Void Staff, Morellonomicon
How to build Lulu season 11
How to build Lulu season 11 Sp
=> This is a set of Lulu Supports that supports full buffs for allies, including: Imperial Mandate + Ardent Censer + Redemption + Locket of the Iron Solari + Mikael’s Blessing.
- Moonstone Renewer + Mobility Boots + Ardent Censer + Staff of Flowing Water + Redemption + Mikael’s Blessing
- Or Imperial Mandate + Mobility Boots + Ardent Censer + Redemption + Staff of Flowing Water + Mikael’s Blessing
How to build Lulu season 11 Mid/Top
How to map Lulu mid lane with the strongest full AP includes: Luden’s Tempest + Lich Bane + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Void Staff.
- Imperial Mandate + Mobility Boots + Ardent Censer + Staff of Flowing Water + Redemption + Zhonya’s Hourglass
- Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Lich Bane + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff
Lulu pros and cons
- Very strong poking ability in the laning phase
- Take care and protect the AD carefully
- Chase and retreat from good fighting
- Very good laning and clearing abilities
- Possesses a lot of control ability
- Ability to protect himself and his teammates
- Easily counter or hold many champions
- Quite weak in the early game
- Not as effective as mid lane
- The skillset consumes a lot of energy.
- Lack of damage in the late game.
Skills raising order
From level 1 to 18: E, Q, W, E, E, R, E, W, E, W, R, W, W, Q, Q, R, Q, Q.
Passive – Pix, Faerie Companion
Pix is a spiritual companion to Lulu. Pix will fire magic sparks at Lulu’s targets.