Guide how to build Maokai season 11 guide Top tank and rune pages recombine for Maokai the most powerful equipment, sp build full ap damage of pro players in order to increase skill sets, plus support spells the newest Maokai combo skill in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Maokai Season 11
Most used Maokai Top
Flash + Teleport
Flash + Teleport: These are the two best summoner spells for Maokai Top. With Maokai Support you can choose to Ignite or Exhaust. Smite will be used for going Jungle.
Items – How to build Maokai Season 11
- For Maokai Top: Sunfire Aegis + Thornmail + Spirit Visage
- For Maokai Sp: Liandry’s Anguish + Demonic Embrace + Zhonya’s Hourglass
Frozen Heart, Randuin’s Omen, Gargoyle Stoneplate, Warmog’s Armor, Knight’s Vow, Locket of the Iron Solari, Shurelya’s Battlesong, Abyssal Mask
How to build Maokai season 11
How to build Maokai season 11 Top – Tank
=> This is Maokai’s build going Top lane, the most standard and tough full tank including: Sunfire Aegis + Spirit Visage+ Frozen Heart + Gargoyle Stoneplate.
In case Maokai has to face champions with great physical damage or assassins like: Zed, Jayce, Talon .., Thornmail will be an item not to be missed – to somewhat limit their power.
- Sunfire Aegis + Plated Steelcaps + Thornmail + Spirit Visage + Gargoyle Stoneplate + Dead Man’s Plate
If the opponent is a mage champion or having many powerful control effects: choose Mercury’s Treads + Warmog’s Armor (increase healing) for Maokai.
- Sunfire Aegis + Mercury’s Treads + Thornmail + Spirit Visage + Randuin’s Omen + Warmog’s Armor
How to build Maokai season 11 Support
Not only effective solo laning, but Maokai support is also quite good.
- Liandry’s Anguish + Mobility Boots + Demonic Embrace + Morellonomicon + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Void Staff
How to build Maokai Support
The way to build Maokai Jungle is similar to Maokai on the top lane – just play max tanker and hit it well.
- Sunfire Aegis + Plated Steelcaps + Thornmail + Spirit Visage + Dead Man’s Plated + Gargoyle Stoneplate
- Or: Liandry’s Anguish + Mobility Boots + Demonic Embrace + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Void Staff + Dead Man’s Plate
How to build Maokai AP
Liandry’s Anguish + Mobility Boots + Demonic Embrace + Morellonomicon + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Void Staff
Maokai pros and cons
- There are recovery skills while on the road
- The set of skills is maneuverable, the ultimate is quite versatile for good control, has a long-distance
- Suitable for many tactics
- Toggle lane with E and good passive
- Going to pick up the bell many times will make your marksman difficult
- It’s easy to die if you’re too focused on picking up the bell
- Skills are difficult to use in many situations
- It is quite difficult to master
- Inappropriately used ult can put allies in danger.
Skills raising order
From level 1 to 18: Q, W, E, Q, Q, R, Q, W, Q, W, R, W, W, E, E, R, E, E.
Bramble Smash (Q) is Maokai’s strongest damage skill, he maxes first, and also helps Maokai slow down enemies for a short time. Twisted Advance (W) maxes out 2 after Q, both gaining AP and the ability to root them. Sapling Toss (E) lifts last and Nature’s Grasp Ultimate raises to level.