Mina is a beautiful female hero with good resistance and is often chosen to protect teammates. There was a time when this hero was very popular because he had a very strong skill set in teamfights. This girl’s skills are easy to use, but to launch skills accurately and at the right time depends on the skills of each gamer.
Skills increasing order of Mina
Passive: Sweet Revenge
Mina has a 25% chance to rotate the scythe each time she takes damage, dealing 50 (+1.0 Attack Attack) (+ 2% of her maximum health) physical damage to nearby enemies.
Skill 1: Whirling Scythe
She swings her scythe to deal 125/150/175/200/225/250 (+ 1.2 Physical Attack) + (+ 2% maximum health) physical damage to nearby enemies.
Skill 2: Death Scythe
She spins her scythe, dealing 150/185/220/255/290/325 (+0.70 AD) physical damage and pulling the enemy closer at the same time, slowing the movement speed by 50% for 2 seconds.
Skill 3: Dark Dominion
Mina provokes nearby enemies, causing them to attack her for 2 seconds. The damage dealt by enemies provoked to her is reduced by 50%.
Skills increasing order from level 1 to 15: 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 2, 2, 2.
Talent and Arcanas
- Talent: Heal
- Arcanas: Bloodlust (10) + Colossus (10) + Mythril (10)
How to build items for Mina
Earth gem + Gilded Greaves + Gaia’s Standard + Mail of Pain + Shield of the Lost + Blade of Eternity
Runes for Mina
- Lokheim: Devourer – Bone Cutter – Devil’s Awakening
- Afata: Tower Blessing
- Afata: Nature’s Gift
How to play Mina
- Usually, Support Mina will join the Dragon lane to facilitate the dispute later.
- Her top task is to protect the safety of the ADC and harass the opponent when the opportunity arises.
- Every player should know “Hide in the bushes Tactics”. Simply put, your friend rushes to capture the opponent with Skill 2, then repeatedly uses Skill 1 to deal damage. This combo will be very effective when combining additional ADC damage. If you are lucky, you can destroy or at least force the enemy back into the tower and not allow them to freely farm.
- At the end of a wave, she can go with her jungler to mid gank. However, if the ADC is not very green, stay to support, avoid the ADC being pressed to the point of being useless.
Mid and late game
It is necessary to ensure vision when the Dragon is born, to avoid being robbed by the enemy.
Her usual combo would be: use skill 2 to gather the enemy -> Ultimate to force the opponent to attack and use skill 1 repeatedly to deal damage. Pay attention when launching skills, try not to miss any beat, avoid the enemy from taking advantage of the downtime, and using crowd control on you.
- Mina is quite stubborn in the late game but still needs to accompany her teammates because the amount of damage is not much.
- In a fight, skillfully using Combo keeps as many enemies as possible, giving your teammates the chance to deal damage.
- Always pioneering in every fight, as long as your teammates are behind.