Instructions on how to build Mordekaiser season 11 guide Top rework and rune pages for Mordekaiser equipped with the strongest solo lane, mid jungle build full ap damage of pro players order to increase skill sets plus summoner spells combo skill Mordekaiser latest countermeasures in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Mordekaiser Season 11
Most used Mordekaiser Top
Flash + Teleport/Smite
Flash and Teleport with Mordekaiser Top or bot lane are the two best summoner spells, if you use Mordekaiser Jungle you can switch to Smite.
Items – How to build Mordekaiser Season 11
- For Mordekaiser Top – Mid: Riftmaker + Demonic Embrace + Nashor Tooth
- For Mordekaiser Jungle: Riftmaker + Demonic Embrace + Zhonya’s Hourglass
Hextech Rocketbelt, Morellonomicon, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Spirit Visage, Dead Man’s Plate, Randuin’s Omen
How to build Mordekaiser season 11
How to build Mordekaiser season 11 Top
=> This is a full AP build for Mordekaiser going top, the best bottom lane, including: Rylai’s Crystal Scepter + Liandry’s Anguish + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff or with the Morellonomicon => both reduces the cooldown to help Morderkaiser use more skills and is very effective when having to go lane with tankers with good recovery ability.
Increased damage stacking Oneshot combo damage + pushes the lane to clear minions quickly with Hextech Rocketbelt for Morderkaiser.
- Riftmaker + Plated Steelcaps + Demonic Embrace + Nashor’s Tooth + Rylai’s Crystal Scepter + Zhonya’s Hourglass
In the case of Mordekaiser Mid facing strong, control-based Mage champions => Spirit Visage will be an extremely effective item for Mordekaiser laning and solo.
- Riftmaker + Plated Steelcaps + Demonic Embrace + Rylai’s Crystal Scepter + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Spirit Visage
With Morderkaiser tank AP with Spirit Visage + Dead Man’s Plate => super tough and extremely annoying, strong in combat.
- Riftmaker + Mercury’s Treads + Demonic Embrace + Spirit Visage + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Dead Man’s Plate
How to build Mordekaiser season 11 Jungle
- Riftmaker + Plated Steelcaps + Demonic Embrace + Rylai’s Crystal Scepter + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Dead Man’s Plate
Mordekaiser pros and cons
- After being re-edited with a new skill set, Mordekaiser becomes an extremely powerful and powerful mage with a passive, Darkness Rise.
- The amount of magic damage Mordekaiser can inflict is enormous, not only from items but also from basic attacks with the Passive Darkness Rise, and the Obliterate (Q), moreover Mordekaiser can also kill wide-area trade.
- Mordekaiser’s buff and recovery during lane and fights are extremely impressive with Indestructible (W) – can both absorb damage and become health => makes Mordekaiser very available When it comes to exchanging moves with an opponent, defeating Mordekaiser is not easy.
- Mordekaiser is not afraid of any fighter tanker opponent, because Death’s Grasp (E) has the ability to penetrate magic resistance, and this is also Mordekaiser’s ability to control and pull.
- Mordekaiser possesses an ultimatum of the Realm of Death (R) with the ability to choose a very powerful 1vs1 solo target, more than that can steal the power of the enemy.
- However, Mordekaiser doesn’t have any really strong hard control skills.
- Mordekaiser has a short sniffing range.
- In addition, Mordekaiser also does not have surfing skills, jumping to escape.