Instructions on how to build Morgana season 11 guide Morgana support and rune pages for Morgana to equip the most powerful solo line, mid-build full ap damage of pro players order to increase skill sets, summoner spells complementing the latest Morgana combo skills in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Morgana Season 11
Most used Morgana Sp
Flash + Ignite/Exhaust
Flash + Ignite are two summoner spells that are good for Morgana mid and Sp. With Morgana to Sp you can also choose Exhaust. Smite will be used for Morgana going Jungle.
Items – How to build Morgana Season 11
For Morgana Sp: Spellthief’s Edge + Health Potion
Spellthief’s Edge would be the most suitable item for Morgana, as she has the ability of Tormented Shadow to poke enemies from afar and also deal continuous damage. Health Potion: is an item that is also suitable for the Support position so that you do not have to spend more money to buy health in the future but focus on items to support the whole level.
For Morgana Mid: Doran’s Ring + Heal Potion
Sorcerer’s Shoes > Ionian Boots of Lucidity > Mobility Boots
For Morgana to Mid, the Sorcerer’s Shoes is a good choice. Mobility Boots is definitely a good choice for Morgana Sp to increase your roaming ability to help your team-mates kill.
- For Morgana Mid: Liandry’s Anguish + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Demonic Embrace
- For Morgana Sp: Emperial Mandate + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Redemption
Morellmonomicon, Void Staff, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Ardent Censer, Banshee’s Veil
How to build Morgana season 11
How to build Morgana season 11 Mid
=> This is the standard and most powerful Morgana full AP item set including: Luden’s Tempest + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Morellonomicon + Liandry’s Anguish + Void Staff.
- Or: Liandry’s Anguish + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Morellonomicon + Demonic Embrace + Rabadon’s Deathcap
How to build Morgana season 11sp
- Emperial Mandate + Mobility Boots + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Morellonomicon + Redemption + Banshee’s Veil
Increased movement speed for Morgana, in laning for ganking as well as opening combat and split very effectively, choose => increase slow, vision control, gank support to catch the target is quite suitable With Morgana Supports.
- Emperial Mandate + Mobility Boots + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Redemption + Morellonomicon + Demonic Embrace
Morgana pros and cons
- Morgana possesses the most annoying crowd control skill.
- Good resilience, strong pillars.
- The ability to eat soldiers as well as monsters is very good.
- Can pull the opponent’s blood well.
- Black Shield helps yourself and your teammates block annoying moves
- One of the supporters that are pretty easy to play
- Inability to damage targets fast
- Depends on quite a lot on the ability to bind Darkness
- Not really strong early in the match.
- Q is easily dodged by enemies due to its slow flight speed, while R takes too much time to wait before stun.
- Properly using Black Shield is not easy
- Pretty fragile, but every time you use your ultimate, you must rush up, easily evaporated by the enemy.