Instructions on how to build Nasus season 11 guide Top tank force and Rune Pages for Nasus equipped with the strongest attack solo, the jungle build full damage of pro players’ order to increase skill sets, summoner spells complementing the latest Nasus combo skill moves in the League of Legends.
Most used Nasus Top
Flash + Teleport/Ghost
Nasus The Curator of the Sands – a champion capable of infinitely increasing power over time, the more powerful he is at the end of the match, and there is no champion to stop, moreover Nasus doesn’t need to be equipped with much damage. It only takes time to accumulate Q points => this is a remarkable feature of Nasus compared to other champions in League of Legends – especially in Susan’s version with buffed Siphoning Strike (Q).
Flash + Teleport: 2 of the most essential summoner spells for the top lane Nasus, and you can also carry speed if you like. Smite will be used on Nasus Jungle.
Items – how to build Nasus season 11
Doran’s Shield + Health Potion
Doran’s Shield and Health Potion are two starting items for Nasus, because in the early stage Nasus will focus on farming Q and earning minions, but should not participate in fights. Alternatively you can also choose the Corrupting Potion.
Plated Steelcaps > Mercury’s Treads > Ionian Boots of Lucidity
Plated Steelcaps: This is also a much-used choice for Nasus, helping Nasus increase the initial resistance, if you go with the Mage you can also choose Mercury’s Treads.
- For Nasus Top Tank: Divine Sunderer + Frozen Heart + Spirit Visage
- For Nasus Lethality: Trinity Force + Youmuu’s Ghost + Duskblade of Draktharr
- For Nasus AP: Liandry’s Anguish + Rylai’s Crystal Scepter + Demonic Embrace
Nasus tank: Trinity Force – is the only attack equipment you need first for Nasus.
Nasus Lethal: This Nasus style is maxed out, but also evaporates easily if you are hit by crowd control.
Nasus AP: If you like to play out of style, you should choose.
- Nasus Tank: Dead Man’s Plate, Guardian Angel, Randuin’s Omen, Warmog’s Armor
- Nasus AP: Zhonya’s Hourglass, Morellonomicon, Lich Bane, Rabadon’s Deathcap
How to build Nasus season 11
How to build Nasus season 11 Top
As mentioned above, Nasus only needs 1 Trinity Force is enough, then you just build Defensive items => Nasus is extremely strong and tough.
Dead Man’s Plate: the item that maximizes movement speed => no one will escape Nasus.
Randuin’s Omen + Spirit Visage: Increases Nasus’s healing, armor, and cooldowns
If your opponent has a lot of strong Physical Damage, choose Thornmail for Nasus => to limit their damage.
=> This is the standard build for you to climb rank.
- Divine Sunderer + Mercury’s Treads + Frozen Heart + Dead Man’s Plate + Spirit Visage + Thornmail
How to build Nasus season 11 Lethality
Try it – as good as a pangolin. Note that this should only be used when you win lane or are stronger than your opponent, but in case you are forced to lose, don’t play.
- Trinity Force + Plated Steelcaps + Duskblade of Draktharr + Youmuu’s Ghostblade + Edge of Night + Sterak’s Gage
How to build Nasus season 11 AP
This way does not need to focus on Q much, just use E.
- Liandry’s Anguish + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Demonic Embrace + Rylai’s Crystal Scepter + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Zhonya’s Hourglass
How to build Nasus Jungle
Just need to build Trinity Force and then full tank, if the enemy AD is strong or the enemy team has a lot of physical damage: Thornmail will be the right choice for Nasus to limit their strength.
- Trinity Force + Mercury’s Treads + Dead Man’s Plated + Frozen Heart + Spirit Visage + Sterak’s Gage