Instructions on how to build Nautilus season 11 guide Sp support and rune pages for Nautilus equipped with the strongest solo attack, top build mid full ap damage of pro players order to increase skill sets, plus summoner spells for the latest Nautilus combo skills in League of Legends.
Most used Nautilus Sp
Flash + Exhaust/Teleport
- Flash: is a spell that seems indispensable to any champion, especially when combined with Nautilus’s extremely effective Dredge Line situations.
- Ignite: very beneficial in the early game to gain lane advantage and take down the enemy.
- Exhaust: will be more effective when it comes to late-game, especially for champions with high mobility, great damage like Zed, Katarina.
Teleport for Nautilus to Top and Smite for Nautilus Jungle
Items – How to build Nautilus Season 11
Relic Shield + Health Potion
Relic Shield + Health Potion: is always the best choice for 1 Nautilus support, both increasing resistance and being able to recover in the early stages.
Mobility Boots > Plated Steelcaps > Mercury’s Treads
Due to being quite slow, you should give priority to Mobility Boots for Nautilus, it also helps increase the ability to roam gank very effectively.
- For Nautilus Sp: Locket of the Iron Solari + Zeke’s Convergence + Knight’s Vow
- Foe Nautilus Top: Sunfire Aegis + Abyssal Mask + Thornmail
- For Nautilus Mid: Hextech Rocketbelt + Lich Bane + Zhonya’s Hourglass
Locket of the Iron Solari, Knight’s Vow, Spirit Visage, Randuin’s Omen, Gargoyle Stoneplate, Warmog’s Armor
How to build Nautilus season 11
How to build Nautilus season 11 Sp
=> Nautilus Sp builds full buff support for your teammates, including: Zeke’s Convergence + Locket of the Iron Solari + Knight’s Vow + Redemption, or items that increase recovery + Resist like Warmog’s Armor or Gargoyle Stoneplate.
- Locket of the Iron Solari + Mobility Boots + Zeke’s Convergence + Knight’s Vow + Redemption + Gargoyle Stoneplate
- Or: Locket of the Iron Solari + Mobility Boots + Knight’s Vow + Zeke’s Convergence + Gargoyle Stoneplate + Randuin’s Omen
How to build Nautilus season 11 Top
With the available toughness level combined with control skills => the build of the tanker is the most suitable for Nautilus Top.
- Sunfire Aegis + Mercury’s Treads + Abyssal Mask + Thornmail + Randuin’s Omen + Gargoyle Stoneplate
In case Nautilus is on the lane with champions with large amount of physical damage such as: Zed, Talon, Jayce .., or AD on the enemy team => choose Thornmail – it will make Nautilus partially limit the aggressive of them. In addition, the Dead Man’s Plate is also a very suitable item for Nautilus – especially when facing highly mobile champions, many gliding skills, jumping => it will help Nautilus to approach faster – especially in late-game combat situations.
- Sunfire Aegis + Plated Steelcaps + Thornmail + Frozen Heart + Spirit Visage + Dead Man’s Plate
How to build Nautilus season 11 Mid
Not only the tanker but Nautilus full damage AP is also extremely powerful with his combos, this way is mainly used for the Mid lane Nautilus – also very good quality.
- Hextech Rocketbelt + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Lich Bane + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff