Instructions on how to build Neeko season 11 guide Mid ap and the Rune Pages for Neeko to recombine the most powerful items, top ad build Neeko full magic damage of pro players in order to increase skill sets, summoner spells the latest Neeko combo skill combos in League of Legends.
Most used Neeko Mid/Sp
Neeko AD – Top
Flash + Ignite
The new AP Mage champion Neeko has an extremely magical and supernatural skill set and is especially capable of dressing up as allied champions in League of Legends recently released.
Flash and Ignite: are the two most suitable summoner spells for Neeko mid-AP or Sp support with the ability to stack up quite strong damage combos to take down the target to increase the ability to override the opponent.
Items – How to build Neeko Season 11
Doran’s Ring + Health Potion
Starting with Doran’s Ring and Health Potion gives Neeko good energy and recovery in the early stages.
Sorcerer’s Shoes > Mercury’s Treads > Plated Steelcaps
- For Neeko Mid – AP: Hextech Rocketbelt + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Morellonomicon
- For Neeko Top – AD: Kraken Slayer + Blade of the Ruined King + Gunsoo’s Rageblade
Neeko has 2 most used main item builders:
Option 1 – Neeko AD: applies to Neeko Top or Bot – the attack and build up is quite similar to Kennen AD.
Option 2 – Neeko AP: There are 2 ways to play depending on each person’s taste and how your opponent is.
- Regular AP Neeko – the ability to stack up damge combos with shock damage is very strong
- Neeko AP super slow control – inclined to take the lane to gain advantage combined with support with teammates => this way causes extremely annoying for the opponent.
Luden’s Tempest, Void Staff, Banshee’s Veil, Mejai’s Soulstealer, Runaan’s Hurricane, Nashor’s Tooth, Phantom Dancer, Rapid Firecannon
How to build Neeko season 11
How to build Neeko season 11 Mid – AP
With the ability to accumulate damage targets quite strong like assassins, so the full AP equipment will be the best choice for Neeko
How to build Neeko Mid standard and strongest: Luden’s Tempest + Morellonomicon + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Void Staff.
If Neeko walks with a champion with strong physical damage such as: Zed, Talon, Yasuo … build up Plated Steelcaps and Zhonya’s Hourglass early will make Neeko more resilient and breathable in the early game while avoiding knocked down quickly.
- Hextech Rocketbelt + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Morellonomicon + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff
If Neeko is on th lane with the assassin mage champions with strong control effects such as: Zoe, Leblanc … build up Mercury’s Treads or Banshee’s Veil for Neeko to reduce the opponent’s damage and 1 counter them.
- Lunden’s Tempest + Mercury’s Treads + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Morellonomicon + Banshee’s Veil + Void Staff
How to build Neeko season 11 Top – AD
This is the emerging gameplay of Neeko Top or ADC, with this style Neeko seems strong from the beginning to the end, with incredible survivability, more than the ability to control goals and wide-area extremely impressive.
The maximum attack speed set for Neeko AD is the best.
- Kraken Slayer + Berserker’s Greaves + Blade of the Ruined King + Gunsoo’s Rageblade + Wit’s End + Guardian Angel
In case Neeko is on the lane with a champion who has many hard control skills, replace it with Mercury’s Treads => will be more effective.
- Nashor’s Tooth + Mercury’s Treads + Riftmaker + Wit’s End + Gunsoo’s Rageblade + Zhonya’s Hourglass