Instructions on how to build Nocturne season 11 Jungle guide and the rune pages for Nocturne with the strongest solo items, top build full of damage of pro players in order to increase skill sets, plus summoner spells the latest Nocturne combo skill skills in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Nocturne Season 11
Flash + Smite/Ignite
Flash + Smite: The default summoner spells for Nocturne Jungle. With Nocturne going Top or Mid, priority should be used on Ignite to increase the ability to defeat the target.
Items – How to build Nocturne Season 11
- For Nocturne Jungle: Duskblade of Draktharr + Youmuu’s Ghostblade + Edge of Night
- For Nocturne Top/Mid: Eclipse + Youmuu’s Ghostblade + Edge of Night
Youmuu’s Ghostblade, Edge of Night, Black Cleaver, Essence Reaver, Ravenous Hydra, Infinity Edge
How to build Nocturne season 11
How to build Nocturne season 11 Jungle
=> This is the standard and most powerful Nocturne build for One-hit: Duskblade of Draktharr + Youmuu’s Ghostblade + Guardian Angel + Sterak’s Gage.
- Duskblade of Draktharr + Plated Steelcaps + Youmuu’s Ghostblade + Edge of Night + Guardian Angel + Serylda’s Grudge
- Or: Prowler’s Claw + Plated Steelcaps + Youmuu’s Ghostblade + Edge of Night + Umbral Glaive + Guardian Angel
- Or: Eclipse + Plated Steelcaps + Youmuu’s Ghostblade + Edge of Night + Guardian Angel + Death Dance
How to build Nocturne season 11 Top/Mid
The Nocturne build mid and the top lane is similar to the jungler Nocturne.
Essence Reaver: Nocturne build is very suitable especially when you activate the ultimate Paranoia (R), go to the Tiamat early to increase the ability to farm fast lane minions for Nocturne, then transform into Ravenous Hydra.
- Duskblade of Draktharr + Plated Steelcaps + Youmuu’s Ghostblade + Edge of Night + Guardian Angel + Ravenous Hydra
In case Nocturne is on the lane with magical champions or many control skills, choose Mercury’s Treads.
- Eclipse + Plated Steelcaps + Black Cleaver + Edge of Night + Guardian Angel + Death Dance
How to play Nocturne
Call on your teammates to have good vision control so Nocturne can perform ice situations, as his ultimate can only be used with the enemy champion’s vision.
Use Shroud of Darkness right when he is about to rush into the opponent with his ultimate, as many players often have the reflex to use control skills as soon as they see the enemy champion flying towards them.
Correct use of Duskbringer is important as this can help you to better approach your opponent to use Unspeakable Horror.
Nocturne pros and cons
- Extremely high mobility from level 6
- Great access to opponents
- Ability to stack damage quickly
- The ultimate can be used to scare an opponent
- Really strong at level 6
- Weakness at an early stage
- It’s hard to get up when you fall behind
- Skills are quite mana-consuming.
Skills raising order
From level 1 to 18: Q, W, E, Q, Q, R, Q, W, Q, W, R, W, W, E, E, R, E, E.
Duskbringer is Nocturne’s main damage skill so it maxes first. The Unspeakable Horror can cause the panic effect to be maxed out by a second maximum. And the Shroud of Darkness resembles a magic shield will be maxed out in the end. Just get the level of the Paranoia ultimate.