Instructions on how to build Olaf season 11 Jungle guide and the Rune pages recombine for Olaf the most powerful items, top build full damage of pro players in order to increase skill sets, plus summoner spells skill combo skill Olaf latest counterfeiting in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Olaf Season 11
Olaf Jungle – Predator
Olaf Top – Conqueror
Flash + Smite/Teleport
Flash and Smite: 2 default summoner spells for Olaf Jungle. If you use Olaf on the top lane switch to Teleport.
Items – How to build Olaf Season 11
- For Olaf Jungle: Hailblade + Refillable Potion
- For Olaf Top: Corrupting Potion
Plated Steelcaps > Mercury’s Treads > Ionian Boots of Lucidity
Ionian Boots of Lucidity: In the Jungle position, it is very important to quickly restore Smite. Additionally, Olaf will also have an additional 10% cooldown reduction.
- For Olaf Jungle: Immortal Shieldbow + Black Cleaver + Sterak’s Gage
- For Olaf Top: Immortal Shieldbow + Death Dance + Sterak’s Gage
Guardian Angel, Spirit Visage, Dead Man’s Plate, Randuin’s Omen, Thornmail
How to build Olaf season 11
How to build Olaf season 11 Jungle
Up Olaf Jungle Fighter: damage + tank => can both cause great damage and have good resistance, quite effective.
- Immortal Shieldbow + Mercury’s Treads + Death Dance + Sterak’s Gage + Guardian Angel + Spirit Visage
- Or: Immortal Shieldbow + Plated Steelcaps + Black Cleaver + Death Dance + Sterak’s Gage + Guardian Angel
How to build Olaf season 11 Top
The equipment for Olaf Top the strongest standard.
- Immortal Shieldbow + Plated Steelcaps + Black Cleaver + Death Dance + Sterak’s Gage + Guardian Angel
If Olaf is on a lane with Mage champions, or multiple crowd control effects, go for Mercury’s Treads.
- Immortal Shieldbow + Mercury’s Treads + Death Dance + Sterak’s Gage + Spirit Visage + Thornmail
Olaf pros and cons
- Olaf possesses a pretty strong passive, Berserker Rage – the less health he has, Olaf’s attack speed and strength will be increased.
- Olaf is suitable for both Jungle and Top, very strong solo laning ability.
- Olaf can deal true damage and heal well thanks to Reckless Swing (E).
- The amount of damage dealt is huge with Undertow (Q), along with a very annoying slow effect on the target.
- Olaf is able to recover very well thanks to the Vicious Strikes (W), which makes Olaf easy to walk and exchange skills with the opponent.
- With the dominant end of the Ragnarok (R) is immune to all control + increased running speed – Olaf can sweep in fights very strongly, especially in the chase phase of ADC or Mage.
- Despite possessing powerful moves, Olaf is somewhat less mobile, has no escaping skills – only the ultimate Ragnarok but needs to be level 6.
- Once Olaf is left behind, it would be pretty weak.
- The Undertow (Q) skill is powerful – but it’s a directional skill and requires a return to be effective.
- Olaf doesn’t have any hard crowd effects.