Instructions on how to build Orianna season 11 guide Mid and the rune pages for Orianna to equip the strongest attack solo, top build full ap magic damage of Faker order to increase skill sets, summoner spells complementing the latest Orianna combo skill combos in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Orianna Season 11
Most used Orianna Mid
Orianna – Inspiration
Flash + Teleport/Ignite/Purify
Orianna is probably an extremely familiar mid lane champion to all League of Legends players. This girl has always been one of the most powerful and balance-checking mages in the League almost of the time. If to point out the most perfect mid-lane mage champion is Orianna – associated with Faker’s magical Command: Shockwave combo.
Orianna is a champion that is quite comfortable with summoner spells. Flash is a must-have summoner spell for Orianna. The rest have quite a few options. You can choose Ignite to play in the attack direction.
When you have 1 item, having 1 correct combo + Ignite will cause the opponent to count the number immediately. There are also other defensive spells that are Barrier, Heal. When you go with assassins like Zed, Leblanc, you can use Exhaust, a comprehensive spell. Purify is also a necessary spell when facing champions with strong crowd control skills like Xerath or Cassiopeia.
Items – How to build Orianna Season 11
Doran’s Ring + Health Potion
Sorcerer’s Shoes > Mercury’s Treads > Plated Steelcaps
Luden’s Tempest + Morellonomicon + Zhonya’s Hourglass
Rabadon’s Deathcap, Void Staff, Banshee’s Veil, Liandry’s Anguish
How to build Orianna season 11
How to build Orianna season 11 Mid
=> This is how to build Orianna season 11 going mid lane in the standard and most powerful full AP, including: Luden’s Tempest + Morellonomicon + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void staff + Zhonya’s Hourglass.
- Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Morellonomicon + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff
In case Orianna is on the lane with long-range champs, many powerful control effects such as Zoe, Leblanc, Xerath .., or you are overwhelmed by your opponent, consider the item: Banshee’s Veil => it will make Orianna safer and more confident.
- Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Morellonomicon + Banshee’s Veil + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Zhonya’s Hourglass
Or when Orianna is too strong, forcing the opponent – Mejai’s Soulstealer will also be an effective choice that gives her many advantages.
- Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Mejai’s Soulstealer + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Void Staff
Orianna pros and cons
- Comprehensive attack – defensive, diverse skills, increased running speed, creating shields, control skills also.
- Skills have a low cooldown, consuming not too much energy if used properly.
- Lane can be played against, but can also play defensively with almost any other champion.
- In team fights, can go from a disadvantage to a flip-flop with just one ultimate.
- Need a lot of equipment to promote strength
- No good running skills
- Need to coordinate well with teammates
- It’s very difficult to master if you only play a few games.
- Using your ultimate correctly is the key to winning a fight. If it fails, it will endanger yourself and your teammates.
- No recovery skills.