Instructions on how to build Poppy season 11 guide Poppy’s top tank and rune pages for Poppy to equip the strongest attack solo, the jungle builds full damage of pro players’ damage order in order to increase the skill set, plus the summoner spells the newest Poppy combo skill moves in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Poppy Season 11
Flash + Teleport/Smite
Teleport and Flash: are the two most effective summoner spells for Poppy Top. With Poppy Support you can choose the Ignite and Smite that will use for Poppy Jungle.
Items – How to build Poppy Season 11
- For Poppy Top: Sunfire Aegis + Thornmail + Force of Nature
- For Poppy Jungle: Sunfire Aegis + Dead Man’s Plate + Thornmail
- For Poppy Support: Locket of the Iron Solari + Dead Man’s Plate + Thornmail
Warmog’s Armor, Spirit Visage, Frozen Heart, Redemption, Gargoyle Stoneplate, Randuin’s Omen
How to build Poppy season 11
How to build Poppy season 11 Top
=> This is Poppy’s item set to Top – the standard top lane and the toughest tanker includes: Sunfire Aegis + Frostfire Gauntlet + Warmog’s Armor + Gargoyle Stoneplate => Poppy will seem immortal.
If Poppy’s opponent is a champion with strong physical damage such as: Talon, Jayce .., or an enemy ADC with a large amount of damage: Thornmail is a necessary and effective item to partially limited their strength.
- Sunfire Aegis + Plated Steelcaps + Thornmail + Force of Nature + Spirit Visage + Gargoyle Stoneplate
Where Poppy is facing a mage champion, or multiple control effects: Mercury’s Treads are the right choice.
- Sunfire Aegis + Mercury’s Treads + Thornmail + Randuin’s Omen + Dead Man’s Plate, Warmog’s Armor
How to build Poppy season 11 Jungle
The way to build Poppy Jungle is similar to the one above.
- Sunfire Aegis + Plated Steelcaps + Dead Man’s Plate + Thornmail + Randuin’s Omen
- Or: Sunfire Aegis + Mercury’s Treads + Dead Man’s Plate + Force of Nature + Thornmail + Spirit Visage
How to build Poppy Sp
Not only strong solo laning, but Poppy Sp is also quite effective thanks to her strong tough ability and stuns skill.
- Locket of the Iron Solari + Mobility Boots + Dead Man’s Plate + Thornmail + Force of Nature + Mikael’s Blessing
- Or: Locket of the Iron Solari + Plated Solari + Dead Man’s Plate + Mikael’s Blessing + Randuin’s Omen + Thornmail
Poppy pros and cons
- The stamina is extremely impressive at the end of the match. Reclaiming the shield from the Steel Herald’s passive gives Poppy a shield of up to 20% health, while Unshakable gives her a 30% increase in total armor and magic resistance when she is below 40% health.
- Possesses the ability to deal damage as a percentage of health, allowing Poppy to still deal a steady amount of damage output even across all tank items.
- The Keeper’s Verdict has the ability to knock off enemy champions to gain number advantage in fights, as well as cut off the target’s tail while being chased.
- Poppy’s ultimate gives a huge advantage in combat
- Singles are relatively poor in the early game, easily beaten by ranged champions like Jayce, Gnar, and Kennen.
- The speed of pushing minions as well as pushing turrets is relatively limited, depending on the items.
- Active crowd control skills are difficult to use, difficult to coordinate with the jungler. In return, Poppy’s Steadfast Presence can block gliding skills – a tool to prevent ganking by today’s over-hot champions like Jarvan IV, Lee Sin, Kha’Zix …