Instructions on how to build Quinn season 11 guide Top lethality and rune pages for Quinn equipped with the strongest solo attack, the jungle builds full ad Oneshot damage of pro players in order to increase skills, plus summoner spells skill combo Quinn latest counter in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Quinn Season 11
Flash + Ignite/Smite
As an ADC and also assassin, Flash and Ignite are the best summoner spells for Quinn to Top / Mid to increase the ability to squeeze down the target. Smite will use Quinn Jungle.
Items – How to build Quinn Season 11
- For Quinn Jungle: Emberknife + Refillable Potion
- For Quinn Top – AD: Doran’s Blade + Health Potion
Berserker’s Greaves > Plated Steelcaps > Mercury’s Treads
- For Quinn Jungle: Immortal Shieldbow + The Collector + Youmuu’s Ghostblade
- For Quinn Top – AD: Sanguine Blade + Kraken Slayer + Stormrazor
Blade of the Ruined King, Rapid Firecannon, Phantom Dancer, Maw of Malmortius, Mercurial Scimitar, Guardian Angel, Mortal Reminder, Lord Dominik’s Regards
How to build Quinn season 11
How to build Quinn season 11 Top
Quinn has 2 main directions to build: Lethality and Crit – depending on the match and the opponent so you can choose the most suitable way to build.
=> This is how to build Quinn Top the best and most powerful, including: Youmuu’s Ghostblade + Stormrazor + Statikk’s Shiv + Infinity Edge + Rapid Firecannon => full crit Oneshot combo on extremely strong.
- Sanguine Blade + Berserker’s Greaves + Kraken Slayer + Stormrazor + Infinity Edge + Phantom Dance
If facing long-range mage champions, or enemy teams with strong control effects such as: Leona, Morgana, Zoe .., Mercury’s Treads + Maw of Malmortius + Quicksilver Sash will be the right items to ensure safer for Quinn, avoiding unexpected strong damaging.
Or with Lord Dominik’s Regards => to maximize Quinn’s damage and partially limit their aggression.
- Sanguine Blade + Berserker’s Greaves + Kraken Slayer + Stormrazor + Infinity Edge + Lord Dominik’s Regards
In case of encountering powerful Fighter champions, go to Phantom Dancer => it helps Quinn’s ability to exchange moves with the opponent becomes much stronger. In addition, Blade of the Ruined King is also an effective item for Quinn Top, during the special laning phase when facing the tanker champions, moreover it also provides regeneration quite significantly.
- Blade of the Ruined King + Plated Steelcaps + Immortal Shieldbow + Stormrazor + Infinity Edge + Mortal Reminder
How to build Quinn season 11 Jungle
The way to build Quinn Jungle is similar to Quinn Top – a full range of damage.
- Immortal Shieldbow + Berserker’s Greaves + The Collector + Youmuu’s Ghostblade + Edge of Night + Lord Dominik’s Regards
- Or: Sanguine Blade + Berserker’s Greaves + Kraken Slayer + Stormrazor + Infinity Edge + Phantom Dancer
Quinn pros and cons
- Highly maneuverable, versatile, fast speed
- Great damage, high ability Oneshot
- Solo Q ability to catch targets is good
Quinn’s strength lies in damaging enemies well, as well as being able to fly a very strong kite. However, the low attack range and lack of crowd control skills are the disadvantages that make it difficult for Quinn Jungle to support teammates in small combat situations.
- Jungle monster clearing is a bit slow
- Weak blood, easy to be defeated if the opponent is close
- Does not have skills to initiate fights and hard control skills
- Need to have good kite flying skills.