Instructions on how to build Rakan season 11 guide Sp and rune pages for Rakan reassemble the most powerful solo items, mid-build full ap magic damage of pro players in order to increase skill sets, plus summoner spells skill combo Rakan latest counter in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Rakan Season 11
Most used Rakan Sp
Flash + Ignite/Exhaust
Flash + Ignite: is the best summoner spells for Rakan with aggressive gameplay from the beginning of the game. You can choose Exhaust for safety.
Items – How to build Rakan Season 11
- For Rakan Supports: Shurelya’s Battlsesong + Zeke’s Convergence + Redemption
- For Rakan AP: Hextech Rocketbelt + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Zhonya’s Hourglass
Ardent Censer, Knight’s Vow, Shurelya’s Battlesong
How to build Rakan season 11
How to build Rakan season 11 Support
=> This is the most standard support Rankan Sp equipment includes: Evil relic + Zeke’s Convergence + Redemption + Locket of the Iron Solari + Knight’s Vow.
Or Ardent Censer => helps Rakan buff to increase attack speed + damage to allies, especially ADs are extremely effective.
- Shurelya’s Battlesong + Mobility Boots + Zeke’s Convergence + Ardent Censer + Redemption + Knight’s Vow
- Or: Shurelya’s Battlesong + Mobility Boots + Staff of Flowing Water + Ardent Censer + Redemption + Mikael’s Blessing
How to build Rakan season 11 full Ap: Mid – Top
Not only good at Sp or effective but Rakan full AP is also extremely powerful with his great healing and damage ability.
- Hextech Rocketbelt + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Lich Bane + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff
- Or: Lunden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Banshee’s Veil
Rakan pros and cons
- Has a great deal of Area Control
- Able to create extremely high spikes.
- Works well with many ADs, especially with Xayah
- High mobility
- Pretty prison if you fail the skill.
- AD protection is a bit poor.
- Requires extremely good fighting ability.
Skills raising order
From level 1 to 18: Q, W, E, Q, Q, R, Q, E, Q, E, R, E, E, W, W, R, Q, W, W.
In the first 3 levels, Rakan can improvise and increase the skill depending on who the opponent is. Gleaming Quill (Q) will maximize first. Battle Dance (E) will raise the 2nd to gain cooldown reduction stat. Finally, there is Grand Entrance (W). The Quickness (R) has increased to the correct level.
Passive – Fey Feathers
Rakan receives a shield periodically.
Q – Gleaming Quill
Fires a magical feather dealing magic damage. Hit a champion or epic monster that allows Rakan to heal allies.
Launches a dart that deals 70/115/160/205/250 (+) magic damage to the first enemy hit.
If the dart hits an enemy champion or monster, Rakan restores (+) health to himself and nearby allies after 3 seconds or when he touches an ally.
W – Grand Entrance
Dash to a location, knocking enemies around upon arrival.
Swipe to a location. Upon arriving, Rakan spins into the air, dealing 70/115/160/205/250 (+) magic damage and knocking enemies away for 1 second.
E – Battle Dance
Fly to allied heroes, give them a shield. Can be used again without energy consumption in a short period of time.
Fly to an allied champion, giving them a 40/65/90/115/140 (+) shield for 3 seconds.
Can be used again without energy for 5 seconds.
Relief Dance cast range increased when cast on Xayah.
R – The Quickness
Gain extra movement speed, charm, and magic damage to enemies it hits.
Gain 50% movement speed for 4 seconds.
Touching an enemy deals 100/200/300 (+) magic damage and mesmerizes them for 1 / 1.25 / 1.5 seconds the first time they hit. The first enchanted enemy champion grants Rakan 150% slower movement speed.