Instructions on how to build Rammus season 11 guide to the Jungle and the rune pages for Rammus to hit the most powerful solo items, top build full ap magic damage of pro players in order to increase skill sets, summoner spells the newest Rammus combo skill moves in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Rammus Season 11
Flash + Smite/Teleport
Flash + Smite: 2 summoner spells are required for Rammus Jungle. If you use Rammus Top then you should use Teleport.
Items – How to build Rammus Season 11
- For Rammus Jungle: Sunfire Aegis + Thornmail + Dead Man’s Plate
- For Rammus Top: Turbo Chemtank + Thornmail + Dead Man’s Plate
Thornmail: This is a special item for Rammus, combined with the ability to counter damage Rammus will truly become the nightmare of ADCs and pure Physical Damage champions.
Rammus is very strong and suitable for armor items and increased movement speed => so you should prioritize these items.
Moreover, Rammus often acts as a tanker, takes damage to the team and often has to dive into fights to initiate fights as well as capture => so just equip the tanker to withstand Rammus – as tough as possible – no need to think much.
Abyssal Mask, Gargoyle Stoneplate, Warmog’s Armor, Frozen Heart, Randuin’s Omen, Spirit Visage.
How to build Rammus season 11
How to build Rammus season 11 Jungle
=> This is the build of Rammus Jungle full tanker and toughest including: Sunfire Aegis + Thornmail + Dead Man’s Plate + Randuin’s Omen => Rammus will be almost immortal with his ultimate.
- Sunfire Aegis + Mobility Boots + Thornmail + Dead Man’s Plate + Gargoyle Stoneplate + Randuin’s Omen
If the opponent has a Mage, a large magical power, multiple control effects, Mercury’s Treads + Abyssal Mask is the good item for Rammus.
- Sunfire Aegis + Mercury’s Treads + Thornmail + Abyssal Mask + Dead Man’s Plate + Randuin’s Omen
How to build Rammus season 11 Top
=> This is the top lane Rammus build – the toughest tanker, or choose Warmog’s Armor => to increase lane recovery and fight for Rammus.
Sunfire Aegis + Plated Steelcaps + Thornmail + Demonic Embrace + Dead Man’s Plate + Spirit Visage
- Or: Turbo Chemtank + Mercury’s Treads + Thornmail + Force of Nature + Dead Man’s Plate + Randuin’s Omen
In addition, you can also choose the Rammus Fighter build: damage + tank – resistance => increase the ability to snowball the game.
- Sunfire Aegis + Plated Steelcaps + Thornmail + Dead Man’s Plate + Ravenous Hydra + Spirit Visage
Rammus pros and cons
- Rammus is one of League’s top strong in-tank resistance from base stats and set of skills.
- Rammus is the No. 1 counter of the assassins, physical damage gunner thanks to the Defensive Ball Curl (W).
- Has quite high maneuverability, fast movement speed with Powerball (Q) => helps Rammus go jungle faster and gank very effectively.
- Rammus’s CC is also strong and strong with: slow + kick with Powerball (Q), Frenzying Taunt (E) – reduced enemy’s armor.
- Despite being a tank, Rammus’s mixed damage (Physical Damage + Magical Damage) is quite significant.
- Rammus is quite weak early in the battle, requiring level 6 and 1-> 2 basic items required.
- The Rammus attack set has a fairly long cooldown.