Instructions on how to build Rek’Sai season 11 guide to the jungle and the rune pages for Rek’Sai equipped with the most powerful solo path, top build full damage of pro players order to increase skill sets, plus additional spells of skill combo Rek’Sai latest counter in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Rek’Sai Season 11
Most used Rek’Sai Jungle
Rek’Sai Jungle – Domination
Flash + Smite/Teleport
Flash + Smite: 2 default summoner spells for Rek’Sai jungle. If you go Top, you can choose to Ignite or Teleport.
Items – How to build Rek’Sai Season 11
- For Rek’Sai Jungle: Prowler’s Claw + Edge of Night + Black Cleaver
- For Rek’Sai Top: Prowler’s Claw + Titanic Hydra + Sterak’s Gage
Eclipse, Sterak’s Gage, Ravenous Hydra, Dead Man’s Plate, Spirit Visage, Randuin’s Omen
How to build Rek’Sai season 11
How to build Rek’Sai season 11 Jungle
=> This is a full set of Rek’sai Jungle items for the standard and most powerful, including: Prowler’s Claw + Black Cleaver + Titanic Hydra + Sterak’s Gage + Guardian Angel.
- Prowler’s Claw + Plated Steelcaps + Edge of Night + Black Cleaver + Sterak’s Gage + Guardian Angel
In case the enemy has strong CC skills, replace it with Mercury’s Treads + Maw of Malmortius/Spirit Visage, for Rek’sai.
- Prowler’s Claw + Mercury’s Treads + Edge of Night + Black Cleaver + Sterak’s Gage + Spirit Visage
- Or: Prowler’s Claw + Mercury’s Treads + Edge of Night + Black Cleaver + Guardian Angel + Titanic Hydra
If the opponent has an assassin champion or a strong AD, Randuin’s Omen + Dead Man’s Plate is also an effective choice for Rek’Sai => to partially reduce their power and reach the target better.
How to build Rek’Sai season 11 Top
The way to build Rek’sai Top lane is similar to Rek’sai Jungle.
- Prowler’s Claw + Plated Steelcaps + Titanic Hydra + Black Cleaver + Guardian Angel + Sterak’s Gage
Where Rek’sai had to deal with the mage champions.
- Eclipse + Mercury’s Treads + Black Cleaver + Ravenous Hydra + Sterak’s Gage + Guardian Angel
How to play Rek’Sai
Always move in a state of Burrowed. Shoot Q and use E to approach the opponent, bounce it up to knock it up, and attack again with Q. After the bar is full or under the right situation, use E to finish off the opponent. W returns to heal.
Order: Q-> E-> Q-> E-> W.
Rek’Sai pros and cons
- Good gank ability.
- Good map control.
- Much damage.
- The ability to double hands is very strong.
- Good recovery when eating monsters.
- Visibility on the minimap is limited while burrowing.
- Depends on items and level.
Skills raising order
From level 1 to 18: Q, W, E, Q, Q, R, Q, E, Q, E, R, E, E, W, W, R, W, W.
Passive – Fury of the Xer’Sai
Rek’Sai’s attacks and skills without Burrowed will increase Fury. Once grounded, Rek’Sai will use Fury to heal himself.
Champions can counter Rek’Sai
Taliyah, Nocturne, Twitch, Wukong, Vi, Urgot