Instructions on how to build Ryze season 11 guide Mid faker ap and Ryze rune pages for Ryze recombine the most powerful solo items, top build full damage of pro players order to increase skill sets, magic summoner spells, the latest Ryze combo skill combos in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – how to build Ryze season 11
Flash + Teleport/Purify
Flash + Teleport is always necessary in every position for Ryze whether you are Top or Mid, in the case of mid lane Ryze if facing a difficult match or the opponent has many strong crowd control effects like Ahri, Zoe, Leblanc you can replace it with Purify => to ensure more safety for Ryze.
Items – How to build Ryze Season 11
Sapphire Crystal + Refillable Potion
The default starter kit used for Ryze
Sorcerer’s Shoes > Mercury’s Treads > Plated Steelcaps
Mercury’s Treads: Ryze’s top pick makes Ryze even more solid.
- Luden’s Tempest + Archangel’s Staff + Zhonya’s Hourglass
- Or: Liandry’s Anguish + Archangel’s Staff + Zhonya’s Hourglass
Rabadon’s Deathcap, Banshee’s Veil, Void Staff, Morellonomicon, Abyssal Mask, Frozen Heart
How to build Ryze season 11
How to build Ryze season 11 full AP: Mid – Top
=> This is how to build Ryze season 11 mid or top lane in the standard and most powerful way including Archangel’s Staff + Morellonomicon + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff + Zhonya’s Hourglass.
- Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Archangel’s Staff + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff
- Or: Liandry’s Anguish + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Archangel’s Staff + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Void Staff + Rabadon’s Deathcap
If Ryze has to face the assassins with strong bursting damage, or champions with control effects such as Leblanc, Zoe, Syndra … should consider going up: Banshee’s Veil, to reduce the amount of damage receive and 1 can counter those champions.
- Luden’s Tempest + Mercury’s Treads + Liandry’s Anguish + Morellonomicon + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap
With Ryze going to Top, he usually has to deal with champions with a large amount of physical damage => choose Plated Steelcaps.
Ryze pros and cons
- Very strong in the late game when there are 5 to 6 items
- Easy to play, good kite flying with the skillset
- Very good crowd control effect
- Good survivability thanks to his ultimate
- Easy to play but quite difficult to master the skillset (cooldown calculation)
- The early game is a bit weak
- Basic base attack damage less, need to use skills to farm
- Depends on quite a lot of energy, if out of energy it is almost useless
- The range of using short moves, meeting the champions that are very easy to die if you do not know how to hold the position.
- Easy to be eaten by champions with longer arms.
Skills raising order
From level 1 to 18: E, Q, W, Q, Q, R, Q, E, E, E, R, E, Q, Q, W, W, W, W.
- Level 1: mostly raises Ryze’s first Spell Flux to push lanes as well as exchange moves. However, you can also raise Rune Prison first if you want to fight early
- Level 2 and 3: Raise the remaining 2 skills of Ryze to have the full Combo set
- Level 4-7: mostly raised to Overload because the mana increments per rank of Spell Flux are quite large, while Ryze doesn’t have much mana.
- Level 8-12: maxes up on Spell Flux to get the maximum amount of sustained damage possible.
- Level 13-14: raise to the remaining 2 points of Overload. (Ryze’s Overload can raise up to 6 ranks, while his ultimate only has 2 ranks).
- Level 15-18: Raise the rest of your skill points to Rune Prison.
His ultimate is leveling up, it greatly affects Ryze and his team’s tactical move.