Instructions on how to build Sejuani season 11 guide to the tank jungle and rune pages for Sejuani with the strongest solo items, top build full damage of pro players in order to increase skill sets, plus spells support the latest Sejuani combo skill moves in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Sejuani Season 11
Most used Sejuani Jungle
Flash + Smite/Teleport
Flash + Smite: indispensable for Sejuani Jungle. Teleport for Sejuani Top.
Items – How to build Sejuani Season 11
- For Sejuani Jungle: Sunfire Aegis + Warmog’s Armor + Gargoyle Stoneplate
- For Sejuani Top: Sunfire Aegis + Abyssal Mask + Thornmail
Randuin’s Omen, Thornmail, Dead Man’s Plate, Frozen Heart, Spirit Visage
How to build Sejuani season 11
How to build Sejuani season 11 Jungle
=> This is the set of Sejuani Jungle build with the most standard and tough full tank, including: Sunfire Aegis + Warmog’s Armor + Randuin’s Omen + Gargoyle Stoneplate. In case the opponent has strong physical damage or the ADC is strong: Thornmail will be a necessary item for Sejuani to limit their strength to some extent.
- Sunfire Aegis + Plated Steelcaps + Warmog’s Armor + Gargoyle Stoneplate + Thornmail + Randuin’s Omen
If the enemy team has a lot of Mages with a large amount of magic damage or strong crowd control effects, choose Mercury’s Treads + Locket os the Iron Solary for Sejuani to buff the team.
- Sunfire Aegis + Mercury’s Treads + Abyssal Mask + Warmog’s Armor + Thornmail + Gargoyle Stoneplate
How to build Sejuani season 11 Top
The way of building Sejuani Top lane is similar to Sejuani Jungle – keep maxing the tank and fighting. In the case of dealing with champions who have large amounts of physical damage like Jayce, Talon, Zed .., remember Thornmail.
- Sunfire Aegis + Plated Steelcaps + Abyssal Mask + Thornmail + Warmog’s Armor + Gargoyle Stoneplate
If Sejuani lanes with mage champions or multiple crowd control effects, replace it with Mercury’s Treads.
- Sunfire Aegis + Mercury’s Treads + Abyssal Mask + Thornmail + Dead Man’s Plate + Warmog’s Armor
There is also a way to build Sejuani AP Mid – quite powerful and fun – you can try it.
- Hextech Rocketbelt + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Demonic Embrace + Morellonomicon + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap
Skills raising order
From level 1 to 18: E, W, Q, W, W, R, W, E, W, E, R, E, E, Q, Q, R, Q, Q.
- Arctic Assault (Q): Sejuani’s only approach ability, however due to its very high cooldown, you only need to take one point at level 3 to gank early in the lane after having 2 buffs, and only keep raising Enter this move from level 14 onwards.
- Winter’s Wrath (W): Sejuani’s primary damage ability with percent health damage increments each tier. Need to maximize this skill as soon as possible.
- Permafrost (E): damage increment per tier is not that impressive but increases the stun duration on the target, Eternal Frost should be maxed out next after Winter Wrath.
- Glacial Prison (R): the ultimate with the ability to kill targets from very long range has become Sejuani’s trademark. Increase your score on your ultimate whenever possible!