Instructions on how to build Senna season 11 Sp guide and Senna rune pages for recombinant Senna support the most powerful items, top build Senna full damage of pro players order to increase skill set – The Redeemer, plus summoner spells to counter the latest Senna combo skill in League of Legends.
Rune pages – How to build Senna Season 11
Flash + Ignite/Teleport
Senna is the last champion of the 2019 season to be the wife of Lucian, long imprisoned by Thresh, a Support champion but has AD gameplay with extremely strong damage items.
Ignite will be the most suitable spell for Senna Sp, when using Senna to other lanes you can replace it with Teleport => to increase the laning ability as well as roaming for Senna.
Items – How to build Senna Season 11
Spellthief’s Edge + Health Potion
Boots of Swiftness > Mobility Boots > Berserker’s Greaves
- For Senna Sp: The Collector + Duskblade of Draktharr + Rapid Firecannon
- Or: Eclipse + Umbral Glaive + Rapid Firecannon
- For Senna AD: Manamune + Eclipse + Rapid Firecannon
Black Cleaver, Phantom Dancer, Guardian Angel, Maw of Malmortius + Death Dance
How to build Senna season 11
How to build Senna season 11 Sp
The most powerful set of Lethality for Senna Support is as follows
- The Collector + Boots of Swiftness + Duskblade of Draktharr + Rapid Firecannon + Edge of Night + Lord Dominik’s Regards
Guardian Angel is also necessary equipment and most importantly, towards the end of the game, it will help Senna be safer with a revived life, especially if the enemy has many assassins and champions with strong bursting damage.
- Eclipse + Mobility Boots + Umbral Glaive + Rapid Firecannon + Edge of Cannon + Mortal Reminder
How to build Senna season 11 AD
In case Senna is on the lane with champions have strong crowd control effects or the enemy team has strong Mages, Mercury’s Treads + Maw of Malmortius will be items that should not be missed.
- Manamune + Berserker’s Greaves + Eclipse + Rapid Firecannon + Edge of Night + Infinity Edge
How to build Senna AD full critical.
- Manamune + Berserker’s Greaves + Eclipse + The Collector + Navori Quickblades + Rapid Firecannon
Senna pros and cons
- Senna possesses a tremendous amount of damage, and it gradually increases with her level with the passive Absolution, moreover Senna’s attacks also have a pretty high critical rate.
- Senna has the ability to deal mixed damage AP + AD with Piercing Darkness (Q) and heals allies.
- Has wide CC, rooting multiple targets thanks to Last Embrace (W).
- Especially skill Curse of the Black Mist (E) – Senna helps herself and her teammates disguise very well and cannot be selected as targets.
- The most special thing is Senna’s ultimate, Dawning Shadow (R) the entire map, not only does a large amount of damage, Senna also helps protect her teammates quite well thanks to the armor she creates.
- In summary: good attack range, strong damage increase, lane recovery, good control and protection with teammates, good long-range support, can be the main force to carry the team well.
- However, Senna is also quite fragile
- Does not have quick dash skills, to chase enemies or run away in dangerous situations.
- Fear of hard crowd control evaporates easily if caught.