Instructions on how to build Seraphine season 11 guide Seraphine support and rune pages for Seraphine reassemble the strongest solo items, Sp build Seraphine full Ap damage of pro players in order to increase skill sets – The Starry-eyed Songstress, plus summoner spells to counter the latest Seraphine combo skill in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Seraphine Season 11
Seraphine – Control
Flash + Heal
Seraphine – is a mid lane mage with extremely good teamwork, her skill set is also designed to promote her strength in teamfights.
Flash + Heal are good summoner spells for Seraphine Mid.
Items – How to build Seraphine Season 11
- Moonstone Renewer + Staff of Flowing Water + Ardent Censer
- Or: Imperial Mandate + Ardent Censer + Staff of Flowing Water
Redemption, Mikael’s Blessing, Zhonya’s Hourglass, Void Staff, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Banshee’s Veil
How to build Seraphine season 11
How to build Seraphine season 11 Sp
=> This is how to build Seraphine season 11 support in the standard way.
- Moonstone Renewer + Ionian Boots of Lucidity + Staff of Flowing Water + Ardent Censer + Redemption + Zhonya’s Hourglass
- Or: Imperial Mandate + Ionian Boots of Lucidity + Ardent Censer + Staff of Flowing Water + Redemption + Mikael’s Blessing
How to play Seraphine
Seraphine is a mage that uses continuous skill with high versatility, from creating shields – healing – rooting – slowing – stunning, along with a high AP rate, she will be extremely effective with many different teams.
Not only that, but Seraphine is also played a lot in the SP position – supporting thanks to her ability to control and defend AD.
In mid lane Seraphine has a tendency to farm rather than attack, focusing on using High Note 2 times to quickly clear minions. Then support her teammates as soon as she can help them in the enemy jungle invasions, or she can turn her way to 2 side lanes to attack for more kills.
Fights are when Seraphine really shines, Seraphine will be much stronger when traveling with allies.
Seraphine pros and cons
- The gameplay that works with teammates is extremely good and effective with many different formations.
- Very strong and annoying in massive fights against targets on the map and total teamfights.
- Seraphine is a very versatile set of moves: create shield, heal, have many different control effects: slow, root, stun
- Has a decent amount of damage and % health damage
- Very easy to take down when walking alone
- The skillset requires players to use it properly and accurately.
Skills raising order
From level 1 to 18: Q, W, E, Q, Q, R, Q, E, Q, E, R, E, E, W, W, R, W, W.
Passive – Stage Presence
Seraphine’s Passive Stage Queen will have 2 parts:
1. For each 3rd basic skill that Seraphine uses, it generates Echo, causing that skill to be activated again.
2. Whenever Seraphine uses a skill near an ally, she will receive a stack of Notes. When used, they increase her attack range and magic damage to her basic attacks.
All Seraphine moves interact with the Echo mechanic, so you can use them to surprise enemies with the ability to stack, heal, root or even stun.
In addition, the stacking of Notes will give her an edge in teamfights and teamfights.