Instructions on how to build Shen season 11 guide Top tank and rune pages recombine for Shen to equip the strongest attack solo, sp build full damage of pro players in order to increase skill sets, summoner spells, the latest Shen counter combo skill in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Shen Season 11
Flash + Teleport/Ignite/Exhaust
Flash and Teleport are two summoner spells for Shen, Teleport will allow Shen to support his teammates in other lanes, focus quickly with teammates taking up important targets, or push the mid lane – late game. Along with his ultimate and teleport, Shen can be present in nearly all of his teammates’ small fights so he can assist at any time. Ignite, Exhaust is optional for Shen Support. Smite used by Shen Jungle.
Items – How to build Shen Season 11
- For Shen Top: Doran’s Shield + Health Potion
- For Shen Sp: Relix Shield + Health Potion
Plated Steelcaps > Mercury’s Treads > Ionian Boots of Lucidity
As a fighting champion, choosing Plated Steelcaps or Mercury’s Treads is good for Shen.
- For Shen Top: Sunfire Aegis + Thornmail + Titanic Hydra
- For Shen Sp: Locket of the Iron Solari + Thornmail + Knight’s Vow
- For Shen Jungle: Sunfire Aegis + Titanic Hydra + Thornmail
Randuin’s Omen, Spirit Visage, Force of Nature, Dead Man’s Plate, Frozen Heart.
How to build Shen season 11
How to build Shen season 11 Top
=> This is a set of Shen Top equipment for the best full tank top lane, including, in the case of the opponent on the green opponent, or Shen has to fight against champions with strong physical damage like Jayce, Yasuo, Riven…, Thornmail would be a useful option for Shen, to reduce their power limit.
If playing Shen as the main tanker, always have to engage in teamfights a lot, then it’s a very effective duo for Shen => This is the strongest full tank – Shen is almost immortal.
- Sunfire Aegis + Plated Steelcaps + Thornmail + Titanic Hydra + Randuin’s Omen + Spirit Visage
How to build Shen season 11 Sp
Not only being able to use many top lane positions, but Shen is also always the Sp card that many gamers trust and love, Shen Sp build includes:
- Locket of the Iron Solari + Plated Steelcaps + Thornmail + Knight’s Vow + Randuin’s Omen + Redemption
The way to build Shen Jungle is similar to Shen Top.
- Sunfire Aegis + Mercury’s Treads + Titanic Hydra + Thornmail + Dead Man’s Plate + Randuin’s Omen
Shen pros and cons
- Good lane ability
- High resistance
- Good fights open
- Always present anytime, anywhere
- Extremely strong odd push
- Extremely beefy and capable of helping teammates from a distance
- The double-arm is quite strong thanks to the ability to self-armor as well as the Q ability dealing damage as a percentage of health
- Strong large-scale control
- Push your minions slowly without the Tiamat
- The skillset has a fairly long cooldown
- Strike E has a fairly short range
- Relatively low damage.