Instructions on how to build Sivir season 11 guide Ad and the rune pages for Sivir with the most powerful solo items, top build full of pro player’s critical damage in order to increase skill sets, summoner spells, the latest skill Sivir combo skill in League of Legends.
Sivir AD – Attack Speed
Flash + Heal/Barrier
Flash + Heal: 2 summoner spells required for marksmen in every game.
Items – How to build Sivir season 11
- 3 basic items for Sivir: Immortal Shieldbow + Essence Reaver + Infinity Edge
- Or: Kraken Slayer + Essence Reaver + Infinity Edge
Rapid Firecannon, Phantom Dancer, Bloodthirster, Mercurial Scimitar, Guardian Angel, Mortal Reminder
How to build Sivir season 11
How to build Sivir season 11 AD
=> This is how to build Sivir season 11 AD in the standard and most powerful way including: Rapid Firecannon + Infinity Edge + Phantom Dancer + Bloodthirster => has a tremendous amount of critical damage – both able to recover hands well.
If the enemy team has a strong Mage, the champion has a lot of control effects – Quicksilver Sash => Mercurial Scimitar will be a great item for Sivir => to help her avoid being cornered Oneshot evaporating quickly.
- Immortal Shieldbow + Berserker’s Greaves + Essense Reaver + Rapid Firecannon + Infinity Edge + Bloodthirster
If the enemy has many assassins, the ability to deal burst damage like Zed, Talon, Leblanc .., Guardian Angel will be an extremely necessary item for Sivir to ensure life safety, especially in the late game.
- Kraken Slayer + Berserker’s Greaves + Essence Reaver + Infinity Edge + Rapid Firecannon + Guardian Angel
In case of facing tanker champions that have a strong recovery, have a high level of toughness like: Sion, Mundo, Sejuani .., take a slot for Mortal Reminder to power up Sivir’s damage output and limit the ambiguity of them.
- Immortal Shieldbow + Berserker’s Greaves + Essence Reaver + Infinity Edge + Mortal Reminder + Phantom Dancer
How to play Sivir
Laning phase: use Q to harass the enemy from afar, and get the required minions. Combine with W to push the lane and poke the enemy’s health, you need to avoid a certain ability and immediately use E.
Order: Q-> W-> E.
In teamfights: decide if your teammates are capable of fighting, to turn on R, to increase movement speed to approach opponents to create surprise, in adverse cases use R to escape when needed.
Staying in a good position, constantly using Q and W, E to accurately time to dodge skills.
Order: R-> Q-> W-> E.
Sivir pros and cons
- Good laning ability, fast lane pushing
- Using E properly can reverse the situation
- Level 6, can actively move and make decisions to open/close fights
- Short attacking range
- Does not have control skills to protect herself.
Skills raising order
From level 1 to 18: Q, E, W, Q, Q, R, Q, W, Q, W, R, W, W, E, E, R, E, E.