Skud is a difficult champion to play, but in return has the ability to shock damage extremely painful and very absorbent tower. With my strength, just one combo is enough to defeat the fragile heroes. Even if you let him freely farm and get full items, just one punch of him will make the ADC or mage almost lose their lives. Not only does it have a large amount of damage, he can also create an armor layer that blocks the damage and stuns victims.
Skills increasing order of Skud
Passive: Anabolic Rage
Every 10 seconds Skud unleashes a special punch that deals 120% of base damage and restores 80 (+ 4% of max health) health and 30 (+ 3% mana spent) mana. Each attack reduces the cooldown time by 1 second.
Skill 1: Furious Charge
He leaps forward and unleashes a punch, dealing 210/240/270/300/330/360 (+1.0 AD) physical damage with a splash effect for 0.5 seconds. Hitting an enemy gives him 60/90/120/150/180/210 physical armor for 3 seconds.
Skill 2: Power Glove
He puts strength into his gauntlet, giving himself 20% attack speed, 10% movement speed for 5 seconds. The next punch during the duration deals an additional 120/160/200/240/280/320 (+0.4 Attack Attack) physical damage, with a movement speed slow effect. The damage of this punch will accumulate gradually, up to a maximum plus 100% damage (charges 2.5 seconds).
Skill 3: Wild Beast Fury
Skud charges for a moment and then throws his gauntlet to stun all nearby enemies for 1 second, dealing 370/470/570 (+1.2 AD) physical damage. In addition, the ability also deals 15% of the victim’s current health into physical damage and causes Furious Charge to rebel immediately.
Skills increasing order from level 1 to 15: 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 2, 2, 2.
Talent and Arcana
- Talent: Execute or Heal
- Arcana: Atrocity (10) + Undying (10) + Skewer (10)
How to build items Skud
Hermes’ Select + Rankbreaker + Omni Arms + Fenrir’s Tooth + Blade of Eternity + Muramasa
Runes for Skud
- Lokheimt: Devourer – Deadly Claw – Desperate duel
- League of Humans: Arcane Whisper
- League of Humans: Gunslinger
How to play Skud
- Take the blast and move onto the Dark Slayer lane.
- If you do not have to watch the buff, get the Light Bird to take advantage of gold and experience
- Right from the first level, Skud was able to forcefully squeeze lanes thanks to his passive combined with Skill 2.
- Activate Skill 2 each move to deal greater damage to enemies.
- Note how long the restore point appears to be replenished as needed.
Mid and late game
Due to the long-distance traveled to the dragon area, you have two options before the first Dragon comes into existence:
One, get the dragon if your team is at a disadvantage early (remember to clear the creeps first before going to avoid the enemies pushing high and taking tower).
Two, stay and continue to crush the opponent’s lane.
- His basic combo will be Skill 2, knocking enemies up, throwing enemies up, and throwing enemies to the side.
- This combo is extremely powerful, however, it is still necessary to combine with your teammates to achieve the best results. If you do not go Gank, focus on taking creeps, Skud needs a considerable amount of items to throw at the end of the game.
- At the end of the game, identify a target that needs pre-combat care such as Mage or ADC.
- Skill 2 combined with Skill 3 open fighting extremely strongly, actively use it if you see a chance.
- A nice Skill 3 from him completely reversed the unfavorable fight and helped his teammates win.