Instructions on how to build Sona season 11 guide Sp support and rune pages for Sona to equip the strongest solo attack, mid-build full ap damage of pro players order to increase skill sets, summoner spells the latest Sona combo skill skills in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Sona Season 11
Most used Sona Sp
Flash + Ignite/Exhaust
Flash + Ignite: are good summoner spells for Sona to Sp and Mid with her strong poking ability.
Items – How to build Sona Season 11
- Sona Sp: Moonstone Renewer + Staff of Flowing Water + Ardent Censer
- Sona Mid – Bot: Luden’s Tempest + Lich Bane + Rabadon’s Deathcap
Redemption, Locket of the Iron Solari, Mikael’s Blessing, Zhonya’s Hourglass, Rabadon’s Deathcap, Void Staff, Morellonomicon, Luden’s Tempest
How to build Sona season 11
How to build Sona season 11 Sp
=> This is the standard and most powerful Sona Sp full buff item set including: Ardent Censer + Redemption + Mikael’s Blessing.
Also, you can also choose Locket of the Iron Solari for Sona, if the enemy has a mage and large AP magic damage.
Or onto Sona Sp: buff + AP with Mejai’s Soulstealer + Archangel’s Staff => applies in case Sona and team are greener than the opponent.
- Moonstone Renewer + Mobility Boots + Staff of Flowing Water + Ardent Censer + Redemption + Mikael’s Blessing
How to build Sona season 11 AP: Mid – Bot
Not only at support, but Sona mid and bot lane is also very effective and extremely annoying for the opponent.
=> The full AP build for Sona includes: Archangel’s Staff + Lich Bane + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Void Staff.
- Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Lich Bane + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Zhonya’s Hourglass
- Or: Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Lich Bane + Mejai’s Soulstealer + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff
Build up Sona AP + buff
- Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Lich Bane + Arden Censer + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Zhonya’s Hourglass
How to play Sona
Laning phase: not too difficult for Sona when the skill range is quite good, it can mess with the enemy far away. Using Q to poke, W heals allies and E to speed up when chasing or running away from enemies. Using it properly will help you support the best ADC, and win small teamfights in the early bot lane.
Combo order: W-> R-> Q-> E
In teamfights: Use R to stick as many targets as possible. After that, step back and defend the main positions of the team.
Combo order: R-> E-> Q-> W or Speedy-> R
The combination of these support items will help surprise the opponent, causing the opponent to not react to Sona’s Crescendo, creating an advantage for teammates.
Sona pros and cons
- Strong poking ability
- The lane ability is not bad
- Can create mutations in fighting
- Only the ultimate has control
- Quite weak in the laning phase
- Depends too much on the ultimate.