Instructions on how to build Soraka season 11 guide Sp support the ad and the rune pages for Soraka to equip the strongest solo items, top build full ap damage of pro players order to increase skill sets, summoner spells the latest Soraka combo skill combos in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Soraka Season 11
Most used Soraka Sp
Flash + Barrier/ Ignite
Flash + Barrier: 2 summoner spells that are good for Support Soraka. If you are going Top with AD playstyle then you should have Teleport.
Items – How to build Soraka Season 11
- For Soraka Sp: Moonstone Renewer + Staff of Flowing Water + Ardent Censer
- For Soraka AD – Top: Runaan’s Hurricane + Infinity Edge + Rapid Firecannon
Locket of the Iron Solari, Redemption, Mikael’s Blessing, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Blade of the Ruined King
How to build Soraka season 11
How to build Soraka season 11 Sp
=> This is the most standard Soraka Supports full max buff equipment set, including: Moonstone Renewer + Ardent Censer + Redemption + Mikael’s Blessing.
Alternatively, you can choose Warmog’s Armor => an extremely suitable item for Soraka’s healing buff.
- Moonstone Renewer + Mobility Boots + Staff of Flowing Water + Ardent Censer + Redemption + Mikael’s Blessing
How to build Soraka season 11 AD – Top
Not only does the Sp super buff, but Soraka AD or the top lane is also extremely strong with the way to max attack speed => you can test and feel with Soraka this style.
- Immortal Shieldbow + Berserker’s Greaves + Runaan’s Hurricane + Rapid Firecannon + Infinity Edge + Phantom Dancer
Or can choose with Blade of the Ruined King => increase the healing ability for Soraka.
- Immortal Shieldbow + Berserker’s Greaves + Blade of the Ruined King + Runaan’s Hurricane + Rapid Firecannon + Infinity Edge
How to build Soraka AP – Mid
Soraka is extremely diverse with many playstyles, Soraka full AP mid lane is also extremely strong as the other Mages.
- Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Lich Bane + Void Staff + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap
Soraka pros and cons
- The strike range is quite far
- High base movement speed, when combined with a passive, has a fast acceleration amount
- Skills have a relatively low cooldown
- Ability to heal allies and self much and continuously
- Wide range of hard 2-in-1 control (mute & feet-tied)
- Ultimate can support teammates across the map and is capable of overturning well in teamfights and teamfights.
- Poor mobility
- Quite weak in teamfights
- Inability to run away
- The skill sets are all high-precision, oriented skills
- Uses% of self’s maximum health to heal allies, while base health regen is not high.
Skills raising order
From level 1 to 18:
- For Soraka Sp: Q, W, E, W, W, R, W, E, W, E, R, E, E, Q, Q, R, Q, Q.
- For Soraka AD: Q, E, Q, Q, Q, R, Q, E, E, E, R, E, W, W, W, R, W, W.