Instructions on how to build Syndra season 11 guide Mid and the rune pages for Syndra with the most powerful solo items, top build full ap of master’s magic damage in order to increase skill sets, summoner spells, the latest Syndra combo skill moves in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Syndra Season 11
Most used Syndra Mid
Syndra – Electrocute
Flash + Ignite/Purify
Flash + Ignite: are the two best summoner spells for Syndra Mid, allowing her to finish the target quickly when she has the ultimate, Unleashed Power, you can also replace it with Purify – it will ensure more safety for Syndra.
Items – How to build Syndra Season 11
Doran’s Ring + Health Potion
Luden’s Tempest + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Rabadon’s Deathcap
Mejai’s Soulstealer, Morellonomicon, Void Staff, Archangel’s Staff, Banshee’s Veil
How to build Syndra season 11
How to build Syndra season 11 Mid
In case Syndra has to go the way with ranged Assassin champions, or champions with many control skills, powerful damage stabs such as: Xerath, Zoe, Leblanc …, consider building up Banshee’s Veil => It will give Syndra more confidence in the ability to take the lane and partly counter them.
=> This is how to build Syndra season 11 full AP in the standard and most powerful way including: Luden’s Tempest + Morellonomicon + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Void Staff + Rabadon’s Deathcap.
- Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Morellonomicon + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff
Or Syndra increased mana boost as well as skill spamming.
- Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Archangel’s Staff + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Void Staff + Rabadon’s Deathcap
Once you are too strong and crush the opponent’s lane, Mejai’s Soulstealer is also an effective choice to increase your ability to snowball the game.
- Luden’s Tempest + Sorcerer’s Shoes + Zhonya’s Hourglass + Mejai’s Soulstealer + Rabadon’s Deathcap + Void Staff
Syndra pros and cons
- Syndra is a mage who possesses power from the beginning of the game to the end of the game with the ultimate passive, with the ability to go very well, clear the soldiers quickly, and squeeze the opponent effectively.
- The ability to damage one shot to a very strong target with his ultimate, Unleashed Power (R), just a full combo can put the opponent on the scoreboard.
- Syndra is quite effective at stealing buffs and other targets thanks to her Force of Will (W) skill.
- The ability to massively stun multiple targets with Scatter the Weak (E) => is important in teamfights and teamfights.
- Syndra’s skill set is cooldown fairly fast and costs less mana
- Syndra is a champion with both a safe style of attack – and massive damage at the same time.
- Syndra does not have any escape skills except Flash => easy to camp enemies, ganks a lot.
- The skill set is a bit difficult to control to become the most proficient.
- The last move of Unleashed Power (R), it takes some time to accumulate the Dark Sphere => to really promote the full strength.