The Flash is a superhero possessing a tremendous amount of power and speed. When entering the world of the glorious arena, he has proved its strength and speed as a mid lane mage. This is an extremely mobile hero and possesses a flexible virtual ability that allows him to smoothly enter and exit in combat. When confronted with this hero, even the most mobile hero Arena of Valor, it is difficult to hold the speed king.
Skills of The Flash
The Flash gains 1 point of speed for every 4 meters of movement; When you have 4 points, you will enhance your next attack to dash to the target, dealing (+90) magic damage and slowing the target’s movement speed by 50%. The hit to the target helps him take a shield that absorbs 375 (+45) damage.
Skill 1: Super speed
He dashes quickly to deal 200 (+36) magic damage to enemies hit along the way. While dashing, he is not chosen to block, unless stopped by itself by combining with another move. Upon reaching the target, he can activate the ability again to dash back to its starting point, dealing 200 (+36) magic damage to enemies hit along the way. Victims will take 300 (+54) additional magic damage both times.
Skill 2: Mach Punch
He casts a series of punches to hit enemies 5 times over 0.8 seconds, each wave dealing 120 (+22) magic damage, especially the final punch can double the damage while increasing himself by 80% Movement speed (the effect decreases over time) for 2 seconds.
Skill 3: Cyclone
The Flash runs in a circle around creating a vortex of vacuum that keeps himself from being targeted and deals 80 (+13) magic damage to enemies within range, compensating for a 40% reduction in movement speed. myself in 2 seconds. After 2 seconds he stops suddenly, causing the enemy to be sucked back into the center of the storm, dealing 400 (+67) magic damage. During movement, he is completely able to slowly change the wind direction.
Skills increasing order from level 1 to 15: 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 2, 2, 2.
Talent and Arcana
- Talent: Flicker or Execute
- Arcana: Enlightened (10) + Devour (5) + Guerrilla (5) + Hex (10)
How to build items for The Flash
Orb of the Magi + Gilded Greaves + Apocalypse + Hecate’s Diadem + Rhea’s Blessing + Holy of Holies
Runes for The Flash
- VEDA: Mana Refill – Holy verdict – Sacred Protection
- HUMAN: Arcane whisper
- LOCKHEIM: Devourer
How to play
- The most standard combo for The Flash: Passive -> Skill 1 -> Basic Attack -> Skill 3 -> Skill 2 -> Skill 1.
- In a fight, when finding a target, activate Skill 1 to dash to attack the target -> Use Skill 3 to continue attacking -> Then use Skill 1 again to retreat.
- When on the lane, you should take advantage of his mobility to poke the opponent.
- Although not capable of clearing creeps fast, but in return, The Flash can change the lane very quickly. This will help the team gain a lot of advantage in fights.
- His skill 2 is very difficult to use because this is skill-oriented in a straight line so players need to practice a lot to hit the target.
- Come to CMD368, the best bookmaker with million of games for you to enjoy in your free time.