Instructions on how to build Thresh season 11 guide Thresh support and rune pages for Thresh equipped with the strongest solo attack build, top build full damage of pro players order to increase skill sets, summoner spells, the latest Thresh combo skill moves in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Thresh Season 11
Most used Thresh Sp
Flash + Ignite/Exhaust/Heal
Thresh – the most complete, almost perfect support in League of Legends, and suitable for most AD champions, you can use it in basic attacks as well as Rankings from Low to High, Thresh has some outstanding strengths at any rate.
Talking about Thresh we cannot ignore Madlife, Mata the overbearing ‘Pulling God’ go to legend in the world of LoL.
Flash + Ignite: 2 summoner spells favored for Thresh, you can also choose Exhaust in certain situations. With Thresh Ad you can use Heal.
Items – How to build Thresh Season 11
Relic Shield + Health Potion
Relic Shield and Health Potion are the player’s favorite starter kit and heavily used for Thresh.
Mobility Boots > Mercury’s Treads > Plated Steelcaps
Mobility Boots: will help your team-mates roam better.
- For Thresh Sp: Locket of the Iron Solari + Zeke’s Convergence + Knight’s Vow
- For Thresh AD: Galeforce + Rapid Firecannon + Infinity Edge
- Redemption, Mikael’s Blessing, Frozen Heart, Randuin’s Omen
- For Thresh AD: Youmuu’s Ghostblade, Duskblade of Draktharr, Rapid Firecannon, Guinsoo’s Rageblade
How to build Thresh season 11
How to build Thresh season 11 Sp
Check out some ways to build up Thresh with a full set of 6 items at the end of the game.
- The most standard way to build Thresh Sp includes: Locket of the Iron Solari + Redemption + Knight’s Vow + Mikael’s Blessing
- Locket of the Iron Solari + Mobility Boots + Zeke’s Convergence + Knight’s Vow + Redemption + Mikael’s Blessing
- Or: Locket of the Iron Solari + Mobility Boots + Knight’s Vow + Zeke’s Convergence + Redemption + Frozen Heart
How to build Thresh season 11 AD
- Crit build: Galeforce + Boots of Swiftness + Stormrazor + Rapid Firecannon + Infinity Edge + Guardian Angel
- Thresh Lethal: Galeforce + Berserker’s Greaves + The Collector + Youmuu’s Ghostblade + Edge of Night + Rapid Firecannon
How to play Thresh
Combo chain increases the ability to hit extremely high for Thresh:
First, use your E skill (Flay) to knock the target back, then activate Q (Death Sentence) to pull the next target W (Dark Passage) and the ultimate R (The Box)
Combo: E -> Q -> W -> R
Damage control combo: Q -> R -> E -> W
In the laning phase as well as fighting, the most important point is that the precise Death Sentence phase can overpower Thresh’s opponent’s brain -> it will bring many advantages for teammates, sometimes in Combat An exact Death Sentence can also end a game.
Using The Boxe will help you squeeze the opponent’s angle extremely effectively, especially in situations where Dragon and Baron are being stolen.