Instructions on how to build Tryndamere season 11 guide for Jungle and the rune pages for Tryndamere with the strongest hit items, top build full of critical damage, attack speed of pro players in order to increase skill sets, summoner spells, the latest Tryndamere combo skills in League of Legends.
Rune Pages – How to build Tryndamere Season 11
Most used Tryndamere Top
Flash + Smite/Teleport
Flash + Smite Tryndamere’s most effective summoner spells in the Jungle
Flash + Teleport: spells needed for Top Lane, Teleport will allow Tryn to support teammates in other lanes, focus quickly with teammates taking important targets, or pushing lanes at late game.
Items – How to build Tryndamere Season 11
- For Tryndamere Jungle: Emberknife + Refillable Potion
- For Tryndamere Top: Doran’s Blade + Helth Potion
Doran’s Blade and Health Potion are two good starting items for Tryn with balanced damage and recovery.
Berserker’s Greaves > Plated Steelcaps > Mercury’s Treads
- For Tryndamere Top: Kraken Slayer + Navori Quickblades
- For Tryndamere Jungle: Galeforce + Blade of the Ruined King + Navori Quickblades
Ravenous Hydra, Phantom Dancer, Guardian Angel, Bloodthirster, Mercurial Scimitar
How to build Tryndamere season 11
How to build Tryndamere season 11 Jungle
With Tryndamere, the most powerful way to build up is full critical damage + attack speed, no need to build much defense, with a huge amount of damage, no champion will dare to confront Tryndamere, just a few shots.
=> This is the most powerful and standard build for Tryndamere Jungle
- Kraken Slayer + Berserker’s Greaves + Blade of the Ruined King + Navori Quickblades + Ravenous Hydra + Bloodthirster
- Or: Galeforce + Berserker’s Greaves + Navori Quickblades + Blade of the Ruined King + Infinity Edge + Phantom Dancer
How to build Tryndamere season 11 Top
The way to build Tryndamere Top is not much different from Tryndamere Jungle => keep full build of max attack speed + crit only.
If Tryndamere is on the lane with a mage champion or an opponent with a lot of powerful control skills, choose Quicksilver Sash: to make Tryndamere safer – avoid evaporating damage without doing anything.
- Galeforce + Berserker’s Greaves + Navori Quickblades + Phantom Dancer + Infinity Edge + Ravenous Hydra
Or choose Guardian Angel + 5s ultimate => Tryndamere seems immortal in all fights.
- Kraken Slayer + Berserker’s Greaves + Navori Quickblades + Infinity Edge + Ravenous Edge + Guardian Angel
Tryndamere pros and cons
- One of the champions with great physical damage in League of Legends
- The late game is very strong, solo is almost unmatched
- Has mobility from E, and good resilience
- The last move, if used well, will be very powerful
- Strong solo ability
- 5s immortal
- Extremely strong lane pushing
- As a melee champion, short-range
- Depends quite a lot on items
- Teamfights are not good, and they have an easy crowd control effect
- The first laning phase is relatively weak
- Even when it can Teleport behind the opponent’s team, Tryndamere can’t rush into teamfight like other traditional top lane champions because of his lack of resistance and control ability.