Layla is one of the first heroes in Mobile Legends. This is the female hero at the beginning of the game that the player receives completely free, but not everyone knows how to use it effectively. Let’s learn how to play, build, Emblems, skills in the latest season.
Skills of Layla
Passive: Malefic Gun
The passive Malefic Gun enhances basic attacks and abilities to increase damage by 100-130% against targets far away.
Skill 1: Malefic Bomb
The Malefic Bomb Skill quickly launches a magical energy boom forward in the direction of the target, dealing 200 (+ 80%) physical damage to the first enemy hit.
Cooldown: 5.5 seconds.
Mana consumption: 40 MP.
Skill 2: Void Projectile
The Void Projectile skill shoots a ball of energy at an enemy, dealing 170 (+ 65%) physical damage to the victim and their allies around the range of effect. The effect reduces movement speed by 60% for 2 seconds, and the range increases with skill level.
Cooldown: 7.5 seconds.
Mana consumption: 60 MP.
Skill 3: Destruction Rush
Ultimate Destruction Rush, Layla shoots at a target to deal 500 (+ 150%) physical damage. For each skill level up, the attack range increases by 0.4 points. So the ability to rust from a distance is very beneficial.
Cooldown: 37 seconds.
Mana consumption: 130 MP.
Skills increasing order from level 1 to 15: 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 2, 2, 2.
Battle Spells and Emblems
Inspire – Retribution – Flicker – Sprint
Marksman Emblem Set: Bravery – Swift – Weakness Finder
How to build gear for Layla
- Lane (attack/defend): Demon Hunter Sword + Swift Boots + Wind Talker + Berserker Fury + Malefic Roar + Rose Gold Meteor
- Lane (Maintaining damage/pushing lane): Demon Hunter Sword + Swift Boots + Berserker Fury + Malefic Roar + Blade of Despair
- Jungle (Attack): Raptor Machete + Swift Boots + Demon Hunter Sword + Malefic Roar + Blade of Despair
Tips when playing Layla
Layla is only strong with lots of gold and lots of gear. In the early game, this girl shoots lightly and hardly hurts her opponent. Some experiences when playing her you should check out:
- She should go mid to farm faster. However, you can also go bot lane.
- Her Skill 1 is very hard to hit, Skill 2 is quite easy to hit and Skill 3 is both far and strong. At the end of the game, just 1 shot of Skill 3 can cause a fragile hero of the enemy team to lose half of their health.
- Each ultimate raised will add range for basic attacks (0.4 range). Thus, when 3 times are added up, Layla will become one of the heroes with the longest range in the game.
- Because of the lack of mobility, pay attention to keep the position behind the tower when alone or behind the tanker when participating in the battle. Do not be aggressive but try to keep your life and farm gold as quickly as possible. Take advantage of each creep and each small jungle monster.