Saber is an assassin hero in Mobile Legends. This is a true assassin capable of assassinating a target and defeating the target in seconds. Can quickly dispose of the target, plus armor minus passive, the more attack will penetrate. Let’s learn how to play, build, Emblems, skills in the latest season.
Bio of Saber
Saber is in a giant space shuttle located right in the gap in the vast universe is the laboratory code: 1718 – A place where many famous scientists from all over the world gather. All are diligently researching with the aim of creating a creature with superpowers with evolutions far beyond humanity.
Synthesizing the DNA source from top swordsmen, they created the most powerful swordsman ever with the cutting edge technologies of the future and named it Saber. His weapon can tear through space and time, making it easy to move to any place, at any time. The ultimate fighting skills are difficult to beat and there is no second opponent. With the loneliness of a loner, he went to Mobile Legends to find a worthy opponent to fight with.
Skills of Saber
Passive: Enemy’s Ban
Passive of Saber allows each attack to reduce the opponent’s armor 7 and stacks up to 5 times over 5 seconds.
Skill 1: Flying Sword
Flying Sword skill will summon 4 blades that rotate around the divine, each blade dealing 160 (+ 90% additional attack) physical damage. After a while, the blades will automatically recover and continue to cause 2nd damage. If you use the skill of close combat, it will get back faster and hit 1 target will cause a considerable amount of damage.
Cooldown: 8 seconds.
Mana consumption: 80 MP.
Skill 2: Charge
Charge skill will dash in the target direction and deal 80 (+ 40%) physical damage to all enemies along the way. Use this skill to run away or chase enemies very effectively.
Cooldown: 14 seconds.
Mana consumption: 70 MP.
Skill 3: Triple Sweep
The Ultimate will suddenly knock and attack 3 times in a row on an enemy, dealing 200 (+ 13%) physical damage per wave.
Cooldown: 34 seconds.
Mana consumption: 100 MP.
Skills increasing order from level 1 to 15: 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 2, 2, 2.
Battle Spells and Emblems
Flicker – Petrify – Retribution – Aegis
Assassin Emblem: Agility – Invasion – Killing Spree
How to build gear
- Jungle: Raptor Machete + Magic Shoes + Bloodlust Axe + Hunter Strike + Malefic Roar + Blade of Despair
- Lane (damage maintain): Bloodlust Axe + Magic Shoes + Blade of the Heptaseas + Rose Gold Meteor + Malefic Roar + Immortality
- Lane (burst damage): Bloodlust Axe + Magic Shoes + Blade of the Heptaseas + Rose Gold Meteor + Malefic Roar + Blade of Despair
Tips when playing
- Poke enemy with Skill 1 to activate passive minus armor, then use Skill 3 while the blade is still flying to reclaim the blade to the correct target position to maximize damage.
- Select the enemy’s main damage target and ignore the defending heroes by using the Hero Lock mode, which helps Saber to defeat the target more precisely, avoiding using Skill 3 with the wrong target.